“My Stay in Dingle”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Number Two Dingle

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Julie H
“My Stay in Dingle”
Reviewed 27 March 2019 for a stay in September 2018

I stayed at this holiday home in September. When arriving, we found a beautifully decorated home. The kitchen was stocked with all the appliances, equipment, and dishes/tools needed to prepare meals. The bedrooms had comfortable beds, in suite bathrooms, and good storage areas.

The view was exceptional and I was delighted when I was able to capture my first rainbow that appeared over the town. It was a short walk to a nearby grocery store, and we could walk into town for evening entertainment and our favorite Irish music/beverages.

I highly recommend this holiday home and look forward to returning in the near future.

Date of stay: September 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
11 Jun 2019
Thank you, Julie, for your lovely review!! We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Number Two Dingle soon!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.