“Great Lunch Spot”
Review of Mick and Jimmys

Mick and Jimmys
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Kenmare
Reviewed 20 April 2018

We stopped in here for lunch because they offered some great healthy options! After eating "pub food" for days, I was excited to have a healthy meal. I ordered the chicken quinoa bowl and it was delicious and protein packed. So glad we stopped in. My husband had the fried chicken sandwich, less healthy, but equally tasty.

2  Thank travel_with_cls

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Wonderful place to have breakfast having stayed at the B and B upstairs . Warm welcome and great advice about where to stop whilst driving the ring of Kerry .

2  Thank BandCtravellers
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place to have breakfast in Kenmare. Good variety of options on the menu. Great food and friendly staff!

2  Thank Hank S
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Had breakfast here with family,, lovely staff and great breakfast real cosy and relaxed atmosphere,,

2  Thank hidi1972
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My family & I were in Kenmare for a weeks holidays & we visited Mick & Jimmys.. We totally loved this place, food was amazing & lots of it... the staff were so friendly & down to earth!! One of my fav dishes was the Mick & Jimmys Skillet, it was delicious & like a breakfast & lunch in one!! .. I would definitely recommend this place - their motto is 'Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times ❤ Love it!!!

2  Thank Lisa M