All reviewsthe publive musicring of kerryhenry stdecent sizeguest housemiddle of towncentral locationgreat place to staynext morningfull irish breakfastcomfortable bedspent one nightexcellent locationnight's sleepthe main streetwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was a nice pub in the centre of Kenmare. The room was comfortable and clean; however the shower was not warm and the water flow was poor. The food in the hotel was nice and staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2018

This hotel is very clean, comfortable and location excellent , smack in the middle of town. Zero noise levels. I would highly recommend this accommodation. Excellent food and choice. The staff were so friendly.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Lovely room at the top of the stairs. Music, good food and the bed was comfortable. All was clean as expected. Saturday night music went on into the night, but we expected that and slept through it anyway. Totally great value and good breakfast the next morning.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to noise, you might find it a bit noisy on a music night.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Fantastic comfortable rooms and in a great pub with great food, The staff were excellent and very obliging. Stayed over night on business after a long drive and everyone were very welcoming and with no hassle!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I rang to make a booking for a one night stay (b&b) not once but 4 times. Spoke to bar staff & chefs that couldn't take a booking & was informed each time to ring back. Eventually spoke to someone who took the date I wanted to stay my name & phone number. I asked her if she needed anything else & asked her to confirm stay was booked she confirmed it was. On reflection the next day I decided to send them email to confirm booking was in fact secure as no credit card details were taken. The reply to my question was "No, not booked need to book online". I advised it was good then that I checked as I would have turned up to have no bed. When I tried booking on line system would not allow one night booking. Advised same via email. Got reply "its the weekend 2 night stay". So I asked if one night stay not an option? Got reply " Ya". I went on to say not very good customer service and that I would be putting same on trip advisor. Got reply "OK". So the moral of the story is... if booking do it on line but if you do happen to ring and speak to someone that can take the booking follow up to ensure that it is booked.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple