Davitts Kenmare Guesthouse(Kenmare)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 117
The Brass Lantern(Kenmare)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

US$ 111
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 125/night.

Avelow House(Kenmare)
US$ 384
US$ 348
2 Mile Lodge(Kenmare)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssamas spathermal suitebrennan brothersterrace restaurantold worldinfinity poolrelaxation roomfine diningfour poster bedtasting menubar managerluxury hoteldeluxe roomtop classantique furnitureno tea coffee making facilitiescharming hotel
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My 17 year old son stayed at the park hotel for 2 nights. Yes the hotel is older but that added to the charm of this very wonderful hotel. It is a 2 minute walk to town and the hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens. The breakfasts are great and the service impecable. I am an early riser and when I woke up at 530 am a person was cleaning everything around me. Incredible service the people who work are so very nice snd accommodating. As stated in other reviews the hotel is not like a standard 5 star hotel in that in does need some renovations but to be perfectly honest I would highly recommend staying here if you are in to unique hotels with a super convenient location. My son and I used their bikes to take an afternoon bike ride into the country it was just gorgeous. I had a deep tissue message at the spa and it was exceptional along with the thermal pool and saunas. I love spas and this one is superb. Highly recommend staying here for its uniqueness and exceptional service!

Stayed: April 2018
GerardDenneny, General Manager at Park Hotel Kenmare, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear mkweissmdmph

Thank you so much for your 5 star review.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Park Hotel . I am pleased to see your very positive comments on the team who look after our guests every day and also about your 'superb' experience at the Spa .

We are fortunate to have the wonderful town of Kenmare on our doorstep and I am glad that you got the opportunity to walk around as well as take a cycle into the country .

Once again thank you for your honest feedback and I do hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

my wife and I had a excellent stay at the Park Hotel,the restaurants are both great with locally sourced food and above all the staff who are so professional in all their duties and who our stay great

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GerardDenneny, General Manager at Park Hotel Kenmare, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Bentonp2018,

Many thanks for posting your 5 star review following your recent stay at the Park Hotel Kenmare.

We will be pleased to share your comments with our team who do a great job looking after all our guests.

I hope that we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Just back from 3 nights in The Park Hotel.
I had been very worried about the rooms having read other reviews, and being fussy myself about decor etc.
When we checked in I could understand some of the criticisms about decor , mainly the colour schemes , but the place is so spotless, the staff so helpful and friendly and overall ambience so good I would forgive the minor shortcomings. They manage to be superb in a relaxed manner.
We had a newly refurbished room, with an old green carpet, the views were great and the bathroom was superb. It was lovely and warm too. Comfy seating and spotless bed linen. We came wi5h friends and their room was similar, though bathroom very cramped.
Restaurant Service was efficient and the food delicious. One very surly staff member in restaurant really stood out as the rest were so warm.
Room and bar service were equally good.
We had the three hour Samas experience , great staff, brilliant treatments and beautiful surroundings.

Francis was very much in attendance, friendly and welcoming, and generous hearted.

Great walks and views.

Some niggles, but overall a wonderful hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Evsceal

Dear Evsceal,

Many thanks for posting your nice review following your recent stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us overall and I have noted all your comments.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you and your friends back to the Park Hotel Kenmare in the future,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My husband and I had a wonderful weekend in the Park Hotel in March. We enjoyed every aspect from the excellent food to the incredibly high level of service (every member of staff goes above and beyond - and all are so friendly & welcoming). The Sámas spa is not to be missed either - I thoroughly enjoyed two Sámas Experiences which were each 3 hours of pure relaxtion. The "experience" included exclusive access to the thermal suite (sauna, steam room and outside vitality pool), an indulgent massage/facial (the standard of the therapists is very high) and a soothing, relaxing hour spent "recovering" in the relaxtion area with stunning views through the trees out to the bay. It was pure bliss... As for the rooms, we have stayed at the Park before and have never experienced a room which wasn't perfect. Our only disappointment was not to be staying a third night but we intend to book a return trip for the very near future!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Park Hotel Kenmare, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

It was wonderful to welcome you back and delighted you enjoyed the food, SAMAS and the overall service. We do great offers on Third Nights in March and November so let us know when returning and we will extend some tempting offers. We appreciate your comments and thank you for staying with us again. Sincerely,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay. Such amazing service from all the staff from the reception to the restaurants. We ate in both restaurants. Both were amazing but the fine dining was a great experience highly recommend it. Went to the thermal suite only downside is that male and females are kept separate so not ideal for couples. Few small details missing in the room such as teas/coffees and an iron. But overall brilliant stay. Even met the man himself Frances!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Clodagh,

Delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that you for taking the time to review.

Yes, the Tasting Menu is a wonderful experience but good also to have the more casual Terrace Bistro for something lighter. Two of your comments are very interesting. When we were planning the SAMAS Spa we did extensive research worldwide and all indications were separate Ladies and Gents thermal facilities were preferred. We were not fully sure this was correct so built two couples suites with treatment rooms, private gardens and outdoor pools. Both were a commercial disaster as the common comment was "I want to get away from him". Both are now remodelled for other use. Regarding Tea/Coffee in the room we do have the nicest Victorian Tea Chests which we bring to rooms on request. The reason for this is that you the guest are assured everything is fresh and clean as it is straight from the kitchen and prepared especially for you. We have grave reservations with such facilities in bedrooms and the cleanliness of same. Anyway delighted you enjoyed all and please excuse the long response but hope the reasoning is helpful. Sincerely,