“Excellent little cafe”
Review of Moe's Cafe

Moe's Cafe
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 12
Description: Moe's is a family run Seaside little Café. We serve Homemade bread, cakes, Apple pie to Freshly made sandwiches, Homemade soup and lovely salads. Also we have daily specials(eg. Roast stuffed chicken, Vegetarian Omelette) that change daily. We pride ourselves on our Ground Roasted Coffee. Please call to see us. We are on The Wild Atlantic Way......
Reviewed 4 September 2018

We really enjoyed our meal here (and my husband really liked the coffee). Our server was very friendly and polite. We hope to go back on our next holiday!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

After a trip over Conor Pass we stopped in Moe’s Cafe and what treat the small cafe was full but it’s connected to a bar AoR we sat and eat in there. The staff were very helpful and friendly. My dietary requirements were no problem to them. If we’re down in the feature we’ll call in again. Hope this helps

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Lovely little cafe, managed to eat outside in the good weather, visited 3 times during our holiday. My 8 year old was very keen on the Nutella pancakes, my daughter with the fruit pancakes. Friendly and helpful staff. Gets busy at the weekend. Good coffee & do take out if wanted. Good range of breakfast options and great cake. Would definitely return

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 August 2018

I went in here last wk for a take away coffee and herbal tea. On arrival I was told by 2 staff members “I’ll be with u”. This was fine as I wasn’t in any hurry. The place was a bit busy but not very! After about 5 mins another lady asked me what I wanted? I presume this might have been the owner. I told her, then she said I’d have to wait, again I said no problem as I wasn’t in any hurry. She came back to me 2 mins later and asked would I “go for a walk”, so I did!,,, on return the last member of staff same up to me and said “ sorry not happening today!!” I said u asked me to wait then go for a walk now your tell me no! Messed me about for over half an hr!
I was the only 1 waiting at the counter. My family were in castlegregory for the wk and she lost our daily business. Instead geogory another local cafe benefited daily from us. Wouldn’t be bothered going in there again. Instead go to geogory staff are way friendlier, nicer to deal with and food is lovely.

backy_11, Owner at Moe's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Best of luck to you Grainne.... I spoke with all my staff and believe me they never spoke to you that way.. if they did we wouldn’t be as busy as we are... thank you for review

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely cafe with good coffee and very nice staff.
There is a little outdoor seating area which is lovely. The food is good and generous portions. Defo worth dropping by.

1  Thank Eimear G