“Fresh fish”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious fresh seafood, friendly staff, will definitely be back. Menu had plenty of meat/vegetarian options too.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We had dinner in Pisces for my grad.
I have been here on several occasions over the last 5 to 6 years. Maybe it was just a bad night as usually the food is excellent however we were left disappointed on this occasion.

4  Thank Jonathan C
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We visited Castlegregory on holiday in September 2017 and Pisces Restaurant was only a 15 minute walk away from the house that we were renting.My husband is a fish lover but I am not quite so keen. However, I was completely won over by the food in Pisces. On our first visit (we returned 6 days later!) I had delicious monkfish and my husband had hake. All beautifully cooked. On our second visit I had to have the hake and I had a starter of the most beautiful goat's cheese tartlet with caramelised red onions that I have ever eaten. It was melt in the mouth. My husband's starter of squid was equally good. The menu had options for those who do not like fish (pork fillet, chicken etc) but I could not resist the fish - very surprising for me!
The staff were really friendly and very knowledgeable about the individual dishes as we had to make sure that mussels (to which my husband is allergic) were not used in any of the dishes that he chose. The restaurant was scrupulously clean and was very busy on both nights we visited which provided a lovely atmosphere. When we return to Castlegregory, Pisces will be our first stop. Many thanks to the wonderful staff.

2  Thank Diane P
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We were here a couple of years ago and truly enjoyed it then so we decided to go for dinner. We truly enjoyed our delicious meals and are intending to go back tomorrow night.

1  Thank Arlene B
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Brilliant Restaurant. It was my Mom's birthday and they put a candle on her desert and all the staff sang Happy birthday . Lovely homemade food . Great for adults and kids . Overall Excellent 10/10

2  Thank Regina O