3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$ 116
PricelineUS$ 115
eDreamsUS$ 115
1,051 results
All reviews airlie beach buffet breakfast great stay enjoyable stay pool area big tv ocean view reception staff nice pool across the road min walk manor jude bistro accommodation coles marina
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021

Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com
Andrew Slavin, General Manager at Mantra Club Croc Airlie Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Reviewed 24 February 2021

I use therm sleep loosely as I got none. Going through other positive reviews I now see that most have only made 1 contribution which indicates those reviews are staff and or friends and not genuine reviews.
Soo... Where do I start?
1. The bed was rock hard. When I could finally sleep i woke every 20 minutes with dead arm/legs and back pain. I dosed very lightly for about 3 hours all night.
2. The flooring is cheap floating floorboards. This means while you're trying to get to sleep you can hear the footsteps of all of the other guests.
3. There are so many standby lights in the room its like trying to sleep in a Woolworths its so bright, the worst offender is the TV which puts out light like torch and is hard-wired so u can't turn it off.
4. While its nice to know the smoke alarms work, I don't need to be reminded every 20 seconds by the green flashing lights above my head while trying to sleep
5. The air conditioning is nowhere near sufficient with a capacity for a small 4m x 3m room, not a hotel suite. I couldn't get the room under 25c.
6. The 'buffet breakfast' was so poor I walked in and straight back out. This one thing I can slightly understand due to restricted covid service.
7. Cheap tacky cabinetry made from piping?? What even is that, see pic.

I definitely was not fit for work the next day or the four drive I had ahead of me.

Think backpacker accommodation at 4 star star prices. When reading other reviews, ignore those who have only given that one review, they are fake!

If you a hot room with rock hard bed and feel like your sleeping next to a Christmas tree with the lights on plus be overcharged, this is for you.

I won't be back, save yourself and abort! Follow the advice of the only other reviewer on TripAdvisor that has made more than 1 contribution.

Management, don't bother responding and get your house in order.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank robyn e

Dear Robyn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and online.
We are delighted you chose to stay at Mantra Club Croc on your recent travels.
My sincere apologies that our product during your stay fell short of your expectations. We are very proud of the positive feedback that we generally receive.
Here at Mantra Club Croc we strive hard to satisfy any problems that our guests may encounter while they are enjoying their time with us. One of our strengths is our 24 hour reception and we also have a dedicated maintenance staff to sort out any problems that may occur. Our staff are here to assist and are just a phone call away.
In each of our rooms is new split system air conditioner that will drop the temperature to 18c, we do not have any that run at 25c.
I can assure you that none of of our reviews are fake, they are for the most part happy guest comments.
I really appreciate your constructive comments, we will continue to strive for greater satisfaction of all guests.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 24 February 2021

Friendly service, always available. Good facilities, nice rooms. Well located, very easy to get around. Nice food. and pool, another pool area would be nice and hotter spa, maybe like a private spa or something.

Dear shaunkoms,
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience and your fantastic review.
We are delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and even more delighted to hear that the service from our team exceeded your expectation.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 18 February 2021

Room on arrival was gross. Stunk of smoke and mold on the wall. We received a new room without an issue to rectify the problem. Our new room was lovely, very clean and nice amount of space. Shower flooded from time to time but was manageable. The pool looks much nicer in the photos but we did still enjoy our time at the pool and spa. It lights up to a gorgeous blue at night. Cocktails by the pool were great

Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com
Andrew Slavin, General Manager at Mantra Club Croc Airlie Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Dear Steph,
Thank you for your review and appreciate you passing on your feedback. My sincere apologies that our product levels during your stay fell short of your expectations. We are very proud of the positive feedback that we generally receive.
I am glad that you were able to take some time to relax and unwind in our resort-style leisure facilities throughout your stay and enjoy many of the resorts high points.
Wishing you all the best,

Reviewed 17 February 2021