See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I stayed 1 night at The Manere for a business function in Lavender Bay. My colleague booked me here as it was in a good location so I did not know what to expect. Overall this is a nice little accommodation; it's clean, modern, and looked like a nice display home. It is more like a boutique AirBnB-style property rather than a standard hotel but I was quite happy with it. Communication was great too, I was contacted before my stay and was provided with instructions for late check-in/check-out. Breakfast at the cafe over the road was also included in the booking which was very convenient.

Reasons why I didn't give a five-star rating: The entrance is hidden behind and surrounded by residential homes so it wasn't too easy to find (although I was sent a photo of the entrance which helped). Also, the amenities/toilets are shared with over rooms on each floor (I am sure this was specified but my colleague didn't inform me).

Overall, good location to Lavender Bay/North Sydney, lovely home-style accommodation, and great communication.

Room Tip: Ground floor has a shared kitchen, therefore more traffic. Stay on the higher floors.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business