Rothesay Motel(Rothesay)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 108
Park Plaza Motel(Saint John)
US$ 70
US$ 152
US$ 125
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 140/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 163
US$ 154
  • Pool
US$ 122
US$ 111
US$ 167
US$ 162
All reviewssaint johncontinental breakfasteggsoff the highwayfruitcomfortable bedstoastexcellent staypastriesstaff was very friendlyfamily suitefundy national parkmarch breakpark and flyfree hot breakfasta great experienceonly downside
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We stayed here overnight as a March Break getaway treat and because we had an early appt. in nearby Hampton the next day. The hotel is very clean and the service was fine. The pool is 3ft at one end and 4ft at the other end so it is great for younger kids. It wasn't very warm but you get used to it. The pool area is nice with tables, chairs, towels, change area and showers. The rooms were advertised with queen beds but they are singles, still very comfortable. Be advised that they have a park and fly shuttle service from this hotel to the Saint John airport which is convenient. However, guests leaving for early flights are not quiet when they are up and around in the hallways. Nothing the hotel can do about it but something to be aware of. It was very quiet at night, despite being near the highway. You can actually open the windows, which is nice in warmer weather,not many hotels have this feature now. The continental breakfast was extensive, both hot and cold with everything imaginable to eat.

Room Tip: Really not sure about this.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I'm here for 6-8 weeks and the staff have been wonderful and help in any way they can, all I have to do is ask. Great breakfasts, wonderful beds, so cozy and really pretty quiet most of the time. They bend over backwards for you!

Room Tip: I find around back very quiet
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Got stuck on weather hold and the airline set me up with this hotel! Arrived before noon and the hotel provided us with the complimentary breakfast. Hotel was clean and staff was great! All restaurants in the area were closed due to the storm- the hotel found a way to feed everyone. If your travelling through Saint John I highly recommend this hotel, one of the best I stayed at in Canada.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

My family and I had to make an unexpected trip to NB for my grandmothers funeral. Although the hotel was clean and comfortable, the service we received was unacceptable. We were double charged and at first they denied it. I showed them my banking info as well as the times and dates that the money was withdrawn that my bank gave me. I am now out $400 and they said IF they decide that they actually did charge me extra then they could mail me a check. We won't be back!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Janet J, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

We are glad to hear you were happy with the Quality of our Inn. In regards to your disappointment with the Pre-Authorization process that is imposed on customers by the banks this is a standard within the industry that we have no control over. This is not a double charge but happens when clients use a different form of payment (debit card) then what was used for reserving the room. The banks will hold this money on your card unless they are called by the client. We know this frustrated you and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience. This rarely happens but in this case such happened. Again thank you for letting us know so that we can look into this matter fully and hopefully find a way that will prevent such from happening. Please feel free to call me directly if you wish to discuss further. John J. de Winter, President

Reviewed 1 January 2017

This hotel has everything you need for a comfortable night's stay. Love that you have access to a lovely complimentary breakfast. Staff are very helpful and eager to please. I only had to ask in order to receive. Location is close enough to Saint John to make it worth your while.

Room Tip: I like the bottom floor with private access.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Janet J, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

Thank you for your wonderful remarks and we are really glad your stay was exceptional. We hope to see you again in the future. John J. de Winter, President