“Extended Stay”

Quality Inn & Suites Amsterdam
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Quispamsis
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I'm here for 6-8 weeks and the staff have been wonderful and help in any way they can, all I have to do is ask. Great breakfasts, wonderful beds, so cozy and really pretty quiet most of the time. They bend over backwards for you!

Room Tip: I find around back very quiet
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Got stuck on weather hold and the airline set me up with this hotel! Arrived before noon and the hotel provided us with the complimentary breakfast. Hotel was clean and staff was great! All restaurants in the area were closed due to the storm- the hotel found a way to feed everyone. If your travelling through Saint John I highly recommend this hotel, one of the best I stayed at in Canada.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

My family and I had to make an unexpected trip to NB for my grandmothers funeral. Although the hotel was clean and comfortable, the service we received was unacceptable. We were double charged and at first they denied it. I showed them my banking info as well as the times and dates that the money was withdrawn that my bank gave me. I am now out $400 and they said IF they decide that they actually did charge me extra then they could mail me a check. We won't be back!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Janet J, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

We are glad to hear you were happy with the Quality of our Inn. In regards to your disappointment with the Pre-Authorization process that is imposed on customers by the banks this is a standard within the industry that we have no control over. This is not a double charge but happens when clients use a different form of payment (debit card) then what was used for reserving the room. The banks will hold this money on your card unless they are called by the client. We know this frustrated you and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience. This rarely happens but in this case such happened. Again thank you for letting us know so that we can look into this matter fully and hopefully find a way that will prevent such from happening. Please feel free to call me directly if you wish to discuss further. John J. de Winter, President

Reviewed 1 January 2017

This hotel has everything you need for a comfortable night's stay. Love that you have access to a lovely complimentary breakfast. Staff are very helpful and eager to please. I only had to ask in order to receive. Location is close enough to Saint John to make it worth your while.

Room Tip: I like the bottom floor with private access.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Janet J, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

Thank you for your wonderful remarks and we are really glad your stay was exceptional. We hope to see you again in the future. John J. de Winter, President

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Stayed here while attending a Barn Wedding. Great room, comfortable bed, lots of towels and pillows. Breakfast was hot and well supplied with a variety of food. Would certainly stay here again.
Brian & Kay Cross, Fredericton, NB

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Janet J, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed our new hot breakfast, and was happy with the service that you received. We hope to see you again in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Quispamsis
12.6 km away
21.9 km away
Travelodge Suites Saint John
Travelodge Suites Saint John
#5 of 19 in Saint John

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Amsterdam? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK