All reviewstoniwalksdogsvalleyviews
Reviewed 4 November 2014

I have just returned from my second visit to La Collina. It is the most wonderful place to relax and recharge the batteries. I spent long mornings reading or painting in the garden and then took walks in the area in the afternoon. The views are breath-taking and the air so pure. This time I stayed in the apartment which was comfortable and spacious. The family and dogs are so welcoming and the home cooked local food is delicious- thanks Toni and Darren for another great holiday. I hope to visit again next year.

Room Tip: Have checked out all rooms- they are all good. I like the apartment as more room to relax
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2014

We have visited 7 times in the last 4 years and are booked to return next year, We have stayed in 2 of the rooms and both apartments all are beautifully furnished and spotlessly clean. The apartments are very well equipped with full size cooker, fridge and all the kitchenware you could possibly need, Ideal if you want self cater. The hospitality is very friendly and happy. The food is delicious and plenty of it, all home cooked with their own and local produce, The Views are fantastic It is so peaceful and relaxing. We have recommended it to all our family and friends. So looking to next year.

Room Tip: All the rooms and both apartments are beautifully furnished, spotlessly clean and very comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2014

We only stayed one night in the three-bed room and wish we could have stayed longer. The family is extremely welcoming the room was spotless and comfortable with Cath Kidston furnishings and fantastic view over the valley.
Breakfast was a feast of healthy and home-made food (thank you Toni), all excellent.
If we can next summer me and my partner are planning to pay the B&B another visit, hopefully longer, by motorbike.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We planned to stay 3 nights, but extended our stay and spent 6 nights in the yurt. It's a place to slow down and relax. La Collina has 4 rooms, two houses for rent and the yurt, but when we stayed there, we were almost on our own. The yurt is big and comfortable, pleasant when it's hot and rainproof and isolating when it rains. Toni took great care for us, and prepared breakfasts and meals every morning and night, on times we liked.
The area is very quiet and with great views. There are comfortabel chairs to enjoy the views in the shadow, with a bit of wind, and in the area surrounding the hill you can make short walks through the nut yards.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We are a family of 4 from the UK and have stayed at La Collina Degli Scoiattoli 3 times now and intend to return next year. It is such a friendly and relaxing place with amazing views and a very special air of tranquility. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Room Tip: Both apartments are fantastic, we love the upstairs one with the balcony
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family