All reviews cross square south armagh lovely hotel small town the pub home away from home first class function room steak ireland gerard meal takeaway craic chips
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful stay at the Cross Square! Rooms were clean and ample. Food here - both breakfast and dinner- was first class. Gerard and Geraldine were genuinely kind and helpful with itineraries and directions. I look forward to my next stay at the Cross!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Nice restaurant - clean, bright rooms. Good friendly service. Varied menu with reasonable prices.

Food was good.

Average rating does not mean that this was not good restaurant just that it was nothing out of the ordinary.

Seemed to be the only place in Crossmaglen that wasn't fast food or take out.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went for Sunday lunch with my family, very attentive staff willing to help in any way. Great choice of dishes and food was very tasty and plentiful. Brilliant value for money too. We will be back again in he near future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Lilian D
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel a few times now and each time has been lovely. Spotlessly clean modern rooms with one of the best beds I've slept in for ages.
Staff are all helpful and friendly, especially my favourite Gerard with the lovely smile who is a Cappuccino maker extraordinaire. Breakfast always great. Dinners were lovely with very efficient and friendly service. We'll be back guys!! Thanks again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank jrooney1955
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel with my wife on st Patrick's night and from the early check in which was ten o'clock until we left the following morning after breakfast everything was perfect. The staff the food and the room all excellent.When we left the hotel in the morning my car wouldn't start so I had to go back into the hotel looking for help.Gerard who works there phoned a mechanic he knew who came out immediately and got me started.They refused point black to take any money I couldn't believe it.Many thanks to them all

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family