“Wonderful stay”
Review of Hunters Lodge B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Craigavon
Hunters Lodge B&B
Ranked #2 of 2 Craigavon B&B and Inns
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Would recommend this B & B to anyone, the friendly service is second to none. Excellent value for money, would look forward to stay here another time. If you are looking for a very relaxed break with a personal touch, look no further.

• Stayed February 2012
Barbarahunterslodge, Owner at Hunters Lodge B&B, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Hunters Lodge B&B, it is very important for us to get your feedback.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we also thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and your Mum.
Hopefully you will come back again sometime in the future.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed 1 December 2011

My wife and I stayed in Hunters lodge during our honeymoon. So you can imagine our delight when having been directed to our beautiful room we found Barbara had gone to the effort of sprinkling rose petals on our bed. We really can't say enough good things about the lodge. Beautiful house, beautiful setting, beautiful hosts.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank MrandMrsMcMonagle
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Fantastic place to stay. Can't speak highly enough about Hunters Lodge and hosts Barbara and Clifford. They made us feel so so welcome and were extremely attentive. Accomodation is clean, spacious and very comfortable. Would highly recommend this B&B to anyone visiting the area. Far better than any hotel. Thank you Barbara and Clifford for a memorable stay. S&P

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sarah J
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 September 2011

This was my first experience staying at a bed and breakfast and it was wonderful,the house was just beautiful and my room was so lovely and comfortable and spacious with everything I needed at hand.Barbara couldn't have given me a warmer welcome .Breakfast was delicious, better than any hotel I've stayed in, Barbara's porridge and the freshly laid eggs from her chicks was wonderful.What more could you ask for.The lodge was set in the most beautiful countryside and the gardens immaculate.
A real treasure,I will certainly be back, next month in fact,as my son lives nearby and I'll be over for a visit and wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank Jag54_11
Barbarahunterslodge, Owner at Hunters Lodge B&B, responded to this review, 1 October 2011
I was delighted to see the lovely review you wrote about your stay with us at Hunters Lodge.
I am glad that you were happy with everything and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 August 2011

This is a great B&B, hidden away in a quiet location between Lurgan and Gilford. Barbara is a fantastic host and the rooms are better than many hotels I've stayed in: some costing more than twice the rates being charged here! Rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable.

Very accommodating in every respect. Would definitely recommend a visit and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Rates are per person so I had a double room for the price of a single occupant. There are three room...