Hunters Lodge B&B
US$ 155
US$ 125
Grange Lodge(Dungannon)
US$ 139
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2011

My wife and I stayed in Hunters lodge during our honeymoon. So you can imagine our delight when having been directed to our beautiful room we found Barbara had gone to the effort of sprinkling rose petals on our bed. We really can't say enough good things about the lodge. Beautiful house, beautiful setting, beautiful hosts.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank MrandMrsMcMonagle
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Fantastic place to stay. Can't speak highly enough about Hunters Lodge and hosts Barbara and Clifford. They made us feel so so welcome and were extremely attentive. Accomodation is clean, spacious and very comfortable. Would highly recommend this B&B to anyone visiting the area. Far better than any hotel. Thank you Barbara and Clifford for a memorable stay. S&P

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah J
Reviewed 27 September 2011

This was my first experience staying at a bed and breakfast and it was wonderful,the house was just beautiful and my room was so lovely and comfortable and spacious with everything I needed at hand.Barbara couldn't have given me a warmer welcome .Breakfast was delicious, better than any hotel I've stayed in, Barbara's porridge and the freshly laid eggs from her chicks was wonderful.What more could you ask for.The lodge was set in the most beautiful countryside and the gardens immaculate.
A real treasure,I will certainly be back, next month in fact,as my son lives nearby and I'll be over for a visit and wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Jag54_11
Barbarahunterslodge, Owner at Hunters Lodge B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2011

I was delighted to see the lovely review you wrote about your stay with us at Hunters Lodge.
I am glad that you were happy with everything and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2011

This is a great B&B, hidden away in a quiet location between Lurgan and Gilford. Barbara is a fantastic host and the rooms are better than many hotels I've stayed in: some costing more than twice the rates being charged here! Rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable.

Very accommodating in every respect. Would definitely recommend a visit and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Rates are per person so I had a double room for the price of a single occupant. There are three rooms: a double, king-size and twin.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank MJH58
Barbarahunterslodge, Owner at Hunters Lodge B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Hunters Lodge, I very much appreciate your positive feed back.
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hopefully you will come back again sometime in the future,
kindest regards,
Barbara Edgar.

Reviewed 29 July 2011

This has to to one of the nicest 'B and B's' we've been in. We had a really warm welcome from Barbara and the bedrooms were very comfortable, as was the rest of the house. The breakfast was delicious, with freshly laid eggs, much to the delight of our son. A real treasure of a place. We'll definately stay for longer on our next visit to Northern Ireland.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family