Review Highlights
Ice Cream delight

Visited here to purchase organic milk and decided to go inside the cafe. Very nice inside and the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Johnnyboy79
Rotherham, United Kingdom
via mobile
Yum!

We popped up to Tagged Lane Dairy from Bakewell after Sunday lunch. Yes the weather was wet and... read more

Reviewed 2 December 2018
BenedictT419
via mobile

All reviews jersey milk raw milk delicious ice cream jersey cows bakewell pudding cakes organic beef white choc real jersey peak district tea room calves snickers eastbourne emu monyash farm
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We found this dairy by chance traveling from Ashbourne to Buxton, one of the very few dairies which sell raw milk if you have never tried this is somewhere to do so the taste is wonderful. Nice young man serving says they will send it all over the country, I hope so!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017

With my love of Jersey cows (used to work on a Jersey dairy farm) I could not help but stop here on my way to have a holiday with friends. The ice cream is rich and delicious - we came back as a group to try more flavours and they didn't disappoint. Sadly could not get the chance to try any milk as did not think it would last a long car journey home but if I ever come again I will have to buy some! Keep up the good work I wish you every success.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across Tagg Lane Dairy, in need of a pint of milk (whilst camping nearby). The cold raw milk was delicious, the ice cream yummy and the service friendly and relaxed. Thanks.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Just off the A515 a few miles south of Buxton.

Lovely family run dairy which sells fresh creamy milk to the public, and are now doing their own homemade ice cream in their lovely little cafΓ©. The ice cream was great!!

Spotlessly clean. Family feel to the place and the service was fantastic.

Just wish we lived nearer as I would get all my milk from there, as we took some home with us and it tastes like milk used to! Makes supermarket milk taste like water!!

Well worth stopping by.