Woolley Grange(Bradford-on-Avon)
US$ 166
The Beeches Farmhouse(Bradford-on-Avon)
US$ 126
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 143/night.

The Barge Inn(Bradford-on-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
Timbrell's Yard(Bradford-on-Avon)
US$ 147
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 177/night.

US$ 95
US$ 90
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 117/night.

Foxfield Glamping(Bradford-on-Avon)
US$ 96
Widbrook Barns B&B(Bradford-on-Avon)
TripAdvisor
The Westwoods(Bradford-on-Avon)
All reviewsfruit compotebreakfast roombuy homebeautiful househome madebiscuitsattichivesbeesgardencereal
Reviewed 26 September 2014

Upon arrival, myself and my friend immediately felt unwelcome and uncomfortable, we were shown to our twin bed attic room which was not user friendly in the slightest. The very narrow stairs with a tiny handrail positioned at the top of the stairs only, were covered in dead woodlice and even as able bodied people we found it very difficult to master the steps. The lights were switched off by 9pm which made the steps even more unsafe to climb as the light-switch could not be seen!

The tiny toilet room was also very difficult to use and the separate shower room was down the stairs and not separated from the rest of the B&B, the attic room has no private lockable door, just a scruffy curtain with tie backs. Therefore giving the feeling of no privacy whatsoever.

The B&B owner was aloof, unfriendly, unhelpful and aired a atmosphere of 'do not approach me'

We paid the cancellation fee and left as soon as we could.

I would not recommend this B&B to anyone in fact I would advise against it.

Room Tip: I am unsure about the other guest rooms, but if you choose to stay here avoid the attic room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
14  Thank Lotte75
Reviewed 15 September 2014

My husband and I stayed here on a weekend walking the canal from Devizes to Bath - after booking online Glenys very helpfully emailed directions to the B&B about a fortnight before we were due to arrive. Following these we had no trouble at all discovering our B&B. It is a beautiful old home with a welcoming atmosphere. We had a room just up on the first floor which was spacious; beautifully comfortable bed and spotlessly clean bathroom. Glenys showed us the communal kitchen area where we were welcome to make tea/coffee and also the sitting room downstairs and made several suggestions for dinner that night. Breakfast the next morning was very pleasant and freshly cooked - we were invited to look around their garden which is surely a labour of love - absolutely stunning!! And the views from the top out towards Bradford on Avon were beautiful...
We were sorry we were only staying the one night and hope to return the area again sometime soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Recently returned from staying overnight at Lynchetts. I can only echo previous positive comments about Glenys and her beautiful house. On my arrival she was warm and welcoming. Even when there was a mix up with my booking she smiled and carried on. I stayed in the attic room which was full of character and comfortable. I had both a tv and tea making facilities. The curtain drawn across as a make shift door didn't bother me as I was only there to sleep.. not to spend my entire trip! The breakfast Glenys served was perfectly adequate. The location to the town centre was great. And as I said before the house and gardens are beautiful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Rea D
Reviewed 1 August 2014

From the moment you walk through the gate this place fascinates and delights.
Quirky rooms and corridors, and delightful outside area. We were made very welcome.
Lovely and quiet. Comfortable bed, plenty of hot water.Excellent hosts.
Would certainly recommend.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Opted for Bradford on Avon rather than the busier, more expensive Bath and found Lynchetts through the very helpful staff at the local Tourist Information office. We were thrilled with this choice from the moment we arrived - full of character (both the house and the hosts) and very comfortable. Glynis & George were warm & welcoming, and we enjoyed our passing chats over the couple of days we were there. The gardens are magnificent and we were lucky to be present during the setting up for this year's Sculptured Garden exhibition - what a bonus! Walking distance to pubs/restaurants, the canal, and the train station (only 11 minutes to Bath by train).