All reviews steak beautiful hotel for sunday lunch downstairs bar a great evening dining room gin bar enjoyed their meals a lovely relaxed atmosphere in a heart beat couldn t julie ann evening meal and breakfast well worth a visit group of friends food is excellent mature trees
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Visited the Belmont hotel quite a few times recently and the menu was great with a great choice to choose from. The food is excellent. The new decor in the hotel is great and the staff is very attentive and knowledgeable about the food. The Sunday carvery is excellent and well worth a visit

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Julie-Ann S, Guest Relations Manager at Belmont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear ivan_gray3,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent visits.

I am delighted that we could welcome you back once again and I am so pleased that you continue to have an enjoyable experience every time you visit! I am happy to read you were impressed with our excellent food & menu variety, alongside our beautiful hotel and great staff.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Always make a point of going for dinner when Im back in Banbridge since it got refurbed a few years ago and it continues to be well worth a visit!!!

This time had the Steak & Bird Stack- not only was there a LOT of it, but it was excellent quality- you could tell it was REAL FOOD- not the frozen deep fried rubbish that I had at the Downshire Hotel on another evening during my visit- and cooked really really well.

The Cheesecake was worth dying for and the Irish coffee was fantastic.

Goes without saying that the service that the service was exemplary- again as always, thanks to Michael & the Team for a great evening, cant wait to come back soon!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Julie-Ann S, Guest Relations Manager at Belmont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Jonathan M,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent visit.

I am delighted that we could welcome you back once again when you were back in the town & I am pleased to hear our wonderful team looked after you so well. I am happy to read you enjoyed all your meal - steak & chicken stack is a firm favourite!

We look forward to welcoming you back again when you are back in Banbridge.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Have stayed twice now, both times had a very enjoyable stay. Friendly attentive staff, beautiful food. Lovely pub to enjoy a few drinks in the evening. Stunning surroundings to enjoy a stroll. Love it

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela026pink
Julie-Ann S, Guest Relations Manager at Belmont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Angela026pink,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay.

I am so pleased we could welcome you to our hotel and that we made such a great impression allowing you to have a very enjoyable stay. I am so happy that you found every aspect of your stay ideal, from our wonderful staff to our food & drinks offering and of course the beautiful gardens that surround us here at Belmont House Hotel.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

A huge thank you Harry and staff at the Belmont hotel. Our family gathering on Monday the 17th September in the linen suite was a huge success down the amazing function room provided and the fantastic staff. Would highly recommend the 5 star venue

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Shivvysmyth,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent family gathering with us here at Belmont House Hotel.

It was a pleasure to host you all and I am so pleased that you all enjoyed the evening in our newly renovated Linen Suite. Your kind comments about our fantastic team are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Staff excellent, rooms clean, comfortable, quiet and affordable. The food was excellent and the breakfast was absolutely fantastic. I had to alter my stay at the last minute due to family illness and this was absolutely no problem and the staff sorted me out with no fuss at all. Well worth a 5* rating.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Dave G,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Belmont House Hotel.

I am so happy to read you enjoyed the overall experience and were impressed by all aspects, including our wonderful staff, bedrooms & food. We were happy to assist in altering your booking given the circumstances and pleased that we could help in anyway we could.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.