My husband & I stayed here last weekend for 1 night. We payed £10 extra for a room with a sea view at the top of the house which was quite a trek but well worth it for the view. The room was good size, plenty of hot water in the bathroom, the bed was very comfy and the breakfast was excellent!
If you are looking for somewhere to relax & be central to the beaches etc then this is a great spot, if your looking for somewhere for a night of mad partying you may want to pick somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Heights has a friendly family atmosphere. Conveniently located central to all restaurants & amenities in Portrush, overlooking the blue-flag West Strand. We aim to make your stay pleasant, comfortable & memorable for all the right reasons. We can help plan your days with advice on the area, must-see places & where best to get a good bite to eat. A fabulous Ulster fry & good craic will set you up for your adventure-filled day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Harbour Heights Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Heights Hotel Portrush
- Harbour Heights Bed And Breakfast
- Harbour Heights Bed & Breakfast Portrush, County Antrim