Review Highlights

Barry's bright lights

Reviewed 31 August 2018
Nick_k_uk
via mobile

All reviews ghost train big dipper roller coaster all ages bumper cars amusement park great fun helter skelter per ride buy tokens an institution slot machines alton towers big kids merry go round few hours great place for kids
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Great selection of rides. Superb value for money. Our two boys went on everything they wanted to (grown ups too) and we still had tokens left. Definitely purchase tokens from kiosks as they do family deals. Staff friendly and helpful too.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

While my wife and I were on holiday at our daughters . She ,her husband ,and their kids took us here. It's certainly a great place for the kids ( and the grown up kids as well) It is partly under cover but the main adult rides are outside. It is a very busy attraction with plenty of coin machines for those that don't want to go on the rides. My daughters kids certainly enjoyed themselves as did us all. I would certainly recommend going here for a bit of fun but remember your money can disappear rather quick if your not careful.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

You know what to expect, but the value for money is excellent, kids got lots of prizes on the ticket machines, plenty of choice of amusement machines, great rides, superb staff, friendly etc, always clean which isn't easy for the type of establishment it is, food is good too, fast food but tasty and reasonably priced, well impressed

1  Thank 600Mark
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Went with my 10 year old-loved it. Queues go down quickly/he enjoyed the outdoor rides.... only comment would be to revamp the ghost train... Maybe have laser pistols for example... appreciate you cater for all ages. Toilets very clean & good choice of food/drinks.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Took a visit to Barry's with my daughter. She enjoyed the mini golf and outdoor rides. Penny falls always great fun too.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

When you come to Portrush visiting Barry's is a must no matter what age you are , there's something here for everyone it has a huge variety of entertainment there is a happy vibe here people truly enjoy themselves long live Barry's.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent time in Barry's kids loved the rides and games especially loved the tickets to win prizes .....

Reviewed 29 August 2018

I havent been here for decades and the place has barely changed. The smell of food/popcorn and mechanical oils is unique and brings me back to my childhood. The rides have been updated but I'm sure some of the slots are still the same. Always busy and full of screaming kids, its a summer must in Portrush for all the family.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Used to come here as a kid around 30 years ago, and it hasn't changed much (in a good way). Some of the same rides are there, and I love going on them now with my son just as much as I did when I was a kid myself. The rides require tokens, these are reasonably priced. Plenty of snack type options inside, or plenty of nice cafes nearby if you prefer.
Good location, plenty of on street parking nearby, and bigger car parks within walking distance.
This is becoming an annual trip for us and a real highlight of my sons summers.

2  Thank IrishJP
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My family and friends spent an enjoyable day at Barry's amusements in Portrush. The children spent time on the Ghost train & the small dipper. You need to buy coins for most of the rides. If you are in Portrush go to Barry's amusements.