“A very nice surprise and very quite and peaceful...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bush Lodge

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dianne M
Kilkeel, United Kingdom
“A very nice surprise and very quite and peaceful ...”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I stayed at the Bush Lodge with my family and I have to say it was a lovely surprise. It was very clean and very well kept house it was like home from home the rooms are of great size and the en-suite was a bonus the living room was very lovely decorated the kitchen is very big with cooking at one side and dining on the other looking onto the garden with is lovely to sit in. The house also has a wash room with sink washing machine and tumble dryer though with such great weather we didn't need it but very handy to have. The décor of the house is very tasteful with wooden floors threw out an tile floor in kitchen so easy to keep clean. With the little extras like boardgames books and a good selection of DVDs and I almost forgot WiFi very important with kids around and there gadgets though handy for us adults too this house has tick all my boxes. Jayne and her husband were very nice an helpful even with the directions as I go lost. Bushmills was a great location I do have to say as its pretty much central to Portrush, Portstewart and Coleraine. We did the Distillery tour at Bushmills have to say worth a visit and the Bushmills train or tram as I call it was a very enjoyable way to visit the Giants Causeway. All in all I would say if the place your staying in its great the holiday can only get better and if you are looking somewhere peaceful very clean and comfortable look no further as Bush Lodge has it all and I would like to thank Jayne for letting us stay we had a great time and will hopefully be back next year :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: home from home very comfortable home love it all ...
Liked least: leaving yes I know but so true ...
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;