Tullylagan Country House Hotel
US$ 174
Apparo(Draperstown)
  • Restaurant
Greenvale Hotel(Cookstown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsharry's barbeautiful groundshidden gembanqueting hallwedding venuelog firefamily lunchreception areaspecial thankswedding coordinatorgreat atmosphereexcellent foodpleasant stafffrom start to finisha lovely stayfantastic hotelstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights .Very cozy comfortable country house .Lovely staff .Relaxing The hotel restaurant was closed when we were there so we ate in Harrys bar which is in the grounds.We had to ask for the fire to be lit but the staff were very accomodating and lit it for us.The lit fire really makes a difference and adds to the ambience and coziness of the place.The food was very good and breakfasts excellent.Very reasonably priced .Would return.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi DublinMaria

Thank you so much for your lovely comments they are much appreciated. I will pass them on to all the staff and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Arrived on Friday afternoon after emailing the hotel to say we would be late checking in to which I received a prompt reply to say that was fine. We were met at reception by a pleasant lady who gave us our key and gave us our directions to our room. Once in the room my heart sunk to be honest, tired, and dated bedroom which was small. The worst was my hubby had a bath and the water was a yellowy brown colour, although to be fair he says his skin had never felt softer lol. Couldn't fault the cleanliness, lovely smelling and lovely white fluffy towels. The receptionist on our second day was lovely to she helped us with questions we had and sorted out room service she was lovely. Breakfast was fabulous we really enjoyed it the grounds are stunning, and they have a resident dog called Fitz who joined myself and my hubby for a drink in the sun. Would definitely return but would just like the water issue fixed.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi judy glitter

Thank you so much for your lovely comments they are much appreciated. We have dealt with the issues you mentioned and only through your comments can we get better at what we do

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Services was brilliant and food was great couldn't have asked for much more. Lovely land surrounding the hotel. Will definitely be back again. Food can be a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. Will recommended.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lizzie432

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on the last night of my business trip. What a lovely place.

Was greeted by the house dog and could not resist playing with him for a few minutes. The gentleman on reception was fantastic, nothing was any trouble. Needed a replacement hair dryer and he sorted it straight away!

I somehow ended up in the pm suite and I can honestly say I've never had a room like it! After a very long week it was a real treat.

I ate in the hotel and the girls who served me were an absolute delight! It's rare to get service that good anymore and I was more than impressed what an asset to your company they both were. I did comment on this on the night also.

The service is second to none, after finishing my meal I went to the bar and ordered a drink to my room and explained I needed to put the food etc I had had on my room to pay for. The gentleman serving me told me he would take care of it for me, he didn't even need to ask what room I was in. Sheer class!! Do not loose these people!! That is what I call service!!

Unfortunately I didn't have breakfast (the bed was too comfy!) so cannot comment but I have no doubt the service and the food would have been excellent.

The people here are what makes this place great and I hope all who worked on the 29th/30th realise how good they are. There are so few of you left in the industry!

Thank you for looking after me.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Kirstyeve87

Thank you so much for your lovely comments they are what we strive for and we hope to welcome you back in the near future

regards
Paul Devlin

Reviewed 26 February 2017

We called in on the way home from a match. So glad we did. Cosy atmosphere and roaring fire. Young attentive and chatty staff BUT the outstanding part was the standard of food. Piping hot, fresh, tasty, delicately balanced flavours. Best we have had for a long time. Well priced. Great menu. Brilliant!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple