“Better than expected”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I’ve heard great things about the parlour so we decided to give it a try. I agree with the previous reviewer that the plain small brown sign doesn’t do it justice as this place is amazing!
The car park attendants kindly found me a space near the front ( I had a daughter on crutches) and we were amazed to see a large play barn plus a large outdoor park.
We hadn’t booked but the staff kindly found us a booth. The food is lovely and we had a hot dog, chilli, burger, pancakes, sundae and milkshake between us. All of it was yummy and very tasty.
We can’t wait to come back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

decided to drop in for an ice cream after a farm day out close by after my sister suggested it. They live nearby and we were visiting from Scotland. I expected a small basic cafe serving mr whippy ice cream so when we pulled up and saw this place it was an amazing surprise.
The whole place was decorated for Halloween in a very US style which I actually liked, The play area was great and the ice cream was amazing - so many choices.
Will definitely go back sometime

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We went for a meal here on the weekend while visiting family. We hadn’t booked but very luckily they made every effort to fit us in as we’d come so far, and I’m so glad they did.
The service was friendly and welcoming and we didn’t wait long at all. The food was really lush! Wish I’d had room for a pudding.
Highly recommended and booking is a good idea
Thank you for squeezing us in, we’ll definitely be back

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went for some bank holiday food today and this place never disappoints.
Best American diner in the area. The strawberry shakes are the best I’ve had and the waffles are just as good
Highly recommended

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Went here after we had a disappointing meal elsewhere as I’d seen the desserts advertised. It was Good Friday so called up to see if they were open, a lovely woman answered and booked us in as they were busy. When we arrived there was an incredibly friendly greeting and we were shown to a booth in the section for adults (a nice touch if you don’t want to always be around smaller kids). The decor is truly amazing and has a really good vibe, drinks are all outstanding as are the creme egg pancakes and the waffles!! Will definitely be back and couldn’t recommend it more!