“Really not good ”
Review of Bravo Live Cuisine

Bravo Live Cuisine
Ranked #25 of 135 Restaurants in Newry
Description: All you can eat Asian style buffet, serves all you can eat steaks and seafood during dinner service. Fully Licensed bar.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here with my dad on the 5th of April after a prolonged period of not going and I have to say we were unimpressed and will probably not visit again for a long time.

Lunch consisted of various items in batter, two beef dishes and a chilli honey chicken in a really bright red sauce. To be honest it was not nice. Chicken for the skewers, salt/chilli chicken, the one in sauce was rubbery, cold and chewy. Prawns were also chewy, prawn toast greasy, cheese sticks were not melted inside, beef dishes cold as was rice and noddles.

Overall really bad. On the plus side was price and deserts

To top everything off there were kids next to use acting like squirrels storing nuts for winter stockpiling sweets in napkins, stuffing them in there pockets

Don’t recommend

1  Thank Conor01

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Myself, my partner and my teenage daughter ate here on Saturday night past and enjoyed the whole experience. Staff are super friendly and helpful and the variety of food available is astounding! Special mention for the chinese duck and the salt & pepper chicken...absolutely gorgeous!! My teenage daughter was in heaven with the dessert options. 3 of us fed with a couple of minerals each for £50. Can't be bad to that! Definitely will return, probably this weekend!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Food wasnt not great, when I went o eat mine it was cold couldn't eat it so I just left it.The staff was very friendly. Won t be back in hurry

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Hi to everyone, well what can I say , we spent another family party here on the 27th an again ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. The staff working here are unrezl, so friendly personable and approachable. The food is top class everytime, the chefs are in a league of thier own extremely friendly and chatty , We will defo be back.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Came here last Sunday. I came with the wife and two sisters. I have to say the food is top notch. Loads to choose from even live cooking lime steak and beef. There's also a sushi bar (Not my cup of tea). There's was loads of different deserts. The chocolate fountain is class. All the staff are very friendly and welcoming. It's interior is top class with really comfortable seats. We'll definitely be back and highly recommend it to everyone.