Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,115 results
All reviews the ritz ocean view living room full kitchen shuttle service our honeymoon beach chairs beaches unit lahaina pools maui outrigger accommodations dishwasher dryer montage
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2022 via mobile

Good location, natural surrounds and low rise. Had they not marketed our villa (T23 6&7) as “opulent” and “luxury” I would have given it 4 stars - if the interior issues had also been resolved. Broken blinds, AC failed for 4 days, stained carpets, stained walls. Generic interior, though not low-end, as it did have some quality furnishings. My Perfect Stays Management company was apologetic and very responsive and we came to a mutual satisfactory resolution.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank USBrits
Reviewed 19 April 2022

We booked a Ridge Villa 1 Bedroom oceanview suite through Air Canada Vacations for April 2022. It was amazing! The view was spectacular from our suite, the unit itself was very well equipped (2 floors: bedroom up, kitchen living down). The only negative I could find to mention if forced to is that the decor is somewhat dated, but that didn't affect our enjoyment at all.

The complex itself is so well look after - groundskeepers working hard everywhere. Very quiet with an nice ambience. We enjoyed visiting one of the Ridge pools daily; found very few people there for any length of time; they would come and go. Of course we visited the beach below the resort daily, as well as others in the area (several within 15 minute walk).

I had to contact the front desk staff with a question and found them to be both helpful and efficient.

Not our first visit to Maui (and definitely won't be our last). We plan to stay at Kapalua Villas again.

Date of stay: April 2022
2  Thank 671cindit
Reviewed 29 March 2022

Wow, what an amazing stay we enjoyed at Kapalua Bay Villas. The accommodations themselves are beautiful, comfortable, and spacious, with a full kitchen, large bathrooms, and luxurious touches everywhere. But the real value in these properties is the location! Their hillside position offers stunning views of the ocean and Molokai, as well as a gorgeous vantage point for the sunset. We went during whale season and would sit for hours watching the wondrous sight of numerous whales swimming, playing, and diving in the waters just off the shore. Another major bonus is that the property is within a 10 minute walk to Kapalua Bay Beach which is my favorite beach in Maui. We were there most days, and not having to deal with the horrendous parking situation at the beach was an absolute blessing. The property also includes a shared heated pool which we definitely enjoyed as well as the communal barbecue grill.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank peaceandenthusiasm
Reviewed 26 February 2022

The villas are old and is need of repair and a major remodel. The carpets are dirty and the furniture was saggy, dirty, and torn. We were move to a slightly better unit the next day but it was also dusty, musty, and rusty. We were told that we had booked a standard room and not “gold”. That was the explanation for the terrible unit conditions. We purchased air freshener and disinfecting wipes to clean up the place.
The staff was receptive to our concern but there was not much they could do give the condition of the units. Shame on you agoda! Agoda is the managing company.

Room tip: Rooms on the Bay are slightly (slightly!) better but I would not stay there again.
Date of stay: February 2022
4  Thank monicamB2728ZP
Reviewed 19 January 2022 via mobile

From start to finish a nightmare. This is a beautiful place. The views are great. The units are nice enough. From the beginning it seemed great. But then we had to add a room. We had 4 needed 5. That is when it started. They started charging additional deposits to my card. 6 times. I had to block them from my American Express card. Finally got that worked out. Checked in on Saturday. The unit (ocean view) was gorgeous and filthy. The carpet is totally stained. It is white by the way. The screens didn’t work. There was no hot water and the vents were caked with grime. I made them come and look at the carpet to make sure that they did not charge us. They wiped the vents well one of them. The others stayed dirty. I called about lights out in the unit and the hot water Sunday and Monday. They came today 4 times. Still no hot water. Like warm. I called the manager. He is not in until Thursday. I called corporate. No answer. Just a message. Called reservations nothing they could do. We have stayed here many times before but this is unreal. Showers not working in one unit. No hot water in another unit. Squeaky cabinets in another. Bugs in yet another. So frustrating. Oh and one more thing. They told me I needed to run the water to clear the lines. Like I had not already done that. I am sorely disappointed.

Date of stay: January 2022