“AN AMAZING VILLA AND VACATION!!!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
flowergir...
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“AN AMAZING VILLA AND VACATION!!!!!”
Reviewed 26 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We learned about Quam Properties last year while in Maui and emailed this year to enquire about one of their Kapalua Villa properties. Valerie Leon replied within minutes, she was so sweet and answered all my questions. I booked the Villa that evening and can honestly say Valerie made it the easiest booking I have ever done. The process of checking in was just as easy as they email you everything you need before you even get there. They have amazing customer service.
When we arrived at the Villa it was just as beautiful as pictured, everything was clean and neat and all the furnishing modern and nice. You can tell it is well taken care of and had everything you would need. We loved staying in this villa, it was perfectly located and the view was great. We stayed for 11 nights and wished we could have stayed longer.
The Kapalua Villas are up the coast enough where you are away from the million people but close enough where you can go into Kaanapali and Lahaina. We shopped at Coasto and the Times market and enjoyed not having to go out every meal. As far as restaurants there is alot but we loved Sen sei in Kapalua, they have a 25% off early bird special we always go to, and for just a good hamburger and fries Cool Cats in Lahaina is great.

I would highly recommend Quam Properties and contacting Valerie... We are already looking at next year and can't wait to go back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
buckeyetr...
Woodlands, Tx
“10 great days”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stay at the villa for 10 days at the end of May to first week of June. We absolutely LOVED the place. The villa been remodeled a few years ago and all the furnishings are wonderful. The kitchen appliances are great, and the bathroom is wonderful. The view from of the ocean from all the windows was awesome. We loved it. We'd stay there again. The beach is just a 5 minute walk away. No grill on the patio though.

St. Paul
Reviewed 8 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Wisconsin
Reviewed 27 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Luxury-minded travelers
Danville
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 269
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing