3,811 results
All reviews the banyan tree club level residential suite burger shack honolua store sushi restaurant terrace restaurant our honeymoon kapalua area four seasons dt fleming beach coastal trail plantation house general store lobby bar beautiful property pool staff
Reviewed 24 August 2017

My experience at the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua was by far one the best hotel experience I have ever had. Before we even got our bags, my sunglasses were blown off the balcony by a large gust and onto the roof. When the bell hop arrived, he immediately contacted engineering and got my sunglasses back within 20 minutes. It was an ineteresting start to our stay, but nonetheless a testament to their commitment to their guests. The pool is beautiful, the beach slightly secluded and not overcrowded, and the overall environment was incredibly relaxing. I have no doubt that the next time I visit Maui, I will stay at the Ritz Carlton Kapalua

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Reviewed 23 August 2017

When we first arrived at this hotel, we were surprised at how lovely the grounds were and the remote feeling of the property. Half of our vacation had been in Waikiki, and there were a good number of tourists, but Maui was much quieter. On this property it was almost like no one else existed, just you and other guests in your on tropical haven.

We had received numerous e-mails from the property asking if we were celebrating anything or if we wanted to make reservations. MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS! We were celebrating both of our birthdays and a graduation from grad school, so I reserved two nights at KAI SUSHI. The food was excellent and the wait staff more than helpful. The hotel had provided a gift card for a free dessert upon check-in and we were given a free dessert for our celebrations; so dessert was on the hotel for both nights!! The reservation was necessary because on the second night, a lovely couple showed up around 7 and were turned away. So make sure to reserve so everything goes smoothly.

We paid with a mixture of hotel points and money, and I didn't have any problems with feeling like I was treated poorly, or second class. If you are polite, I think that the staff will be polite. So don't be afraid to blow a few points!!

P.S. We had reseved a king deluxe resort view and got an upgrade to a suite. Go for the suites on #1600s floor.

Room Tip: The suites in the #1600s looking out on the resort are beautiful and have two balconies.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelBunnyBear
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This resort has everything you could ever ask for. The facilities are world class and the service is out of this world. You'll be upset when you have to leave this nirvana of pure relaxation and luxury. Will definitely visit here again, if I make it to this part of the world again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank landrtoorak
Reviewed 22 August 2017

From the moment we arrived to our departure, we found the service at this property exceptional. Our room was well appointed with a nice view of the golf course and ocean. We ate in nearly every restaurant, including at the pool and ordering room service and everything was top notch. The staff always greeted us, many times using our names all around the property. The location is a bit farther away than many of the other hotels, however we found this appealing since it got us away from the masses and we were there for a getaway. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Had an amazing time staying at the Ritz! Poolside service was excellent, although they didn't have a "private" beach, it was a BEAUTIFUL beach that we enjoyed hanging out at! All staff members are extremely warm and welcoming and everyone seemed to know us by name! We will definitely be visiting the Ritz again!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family