3,808 results
All reviews the banyan tree club level residential suite burger shack honolua store sushi restaurant terrace restaurant our honeymoon kapalua area four seasons dt fleming beach coastal trail plantation house general store lobby bar beautiful property pool staff
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I took my family to Maui for a 7 Day Stay at the Ritz. I decided to upgrade my room to a 1 Bedroom Residential Suite with a full kitchen. The Kitchen was amazing but the rest of the room was below average. It felt like I was staying at a Marriott/Hilton, it wasnt a Ritz standard. There wasnt a lot of food option at the property. Kai Sushi was overpriced for what you get. The pool didn't feel heated at all and the pool service was below standard. I would recommend staying in Lahaina.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jack W
The Ritz Carlto... K, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Aloha Jack W,

Mahalo for choosing to stay with us and sharing your review. While I was delighted that enjoyed the kitchens in our newly redesigned residential suites, I was disappointed to learn that the rest of the room did not exceed your expectations. I was also sorry to hear that you experienced a lapse in service at the pool and were not pleased with the dining options available on property. We pride ourselves on providing genuine and timely service to our guests and I apologize if you experienced anything less than that. Our hotel does offer six restaurants on property and there are seven more restaurants within Kapalua that are accessible by the complimentary resort shuttle. I do hope you had a chance to experience those as well. I do appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and we will be sure to take them into consideration. Thank you again and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time on Maui.

Warmest Aloha,
Mike Kass

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Perfect place to honeymoon. After a stressful year of planning a wedding and moving, this is a perfect place to relax and eat amazing food. I would recommend this hotel and go back in a heart beat!!! If you're coming from far away it is completely worth the flight

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Great location for golf and all other activities - families and adults - something for everyone!! Loved it!! Want to come back soon. Pool, beach, whale watching, hiking, All activities carefully planned for you or go it on your own!!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
The Ritz Carlto... K, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Aloha A217AXjoannek,

Mahalo for your five star review and choosing to stay with us! I'm delighted that you had a memorable stay and enjoyed all of the wonderful activities Kapalua has to offer. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Warmest Aloha,
Mike Kass

Reviewed 27 February 2017

2nd time at this property, grounds were spectacular, views stunning, service was great, and on-property restaurants were also very good
Would be nice if regular guest rooms also got the renovation the suites got recently

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We are just completing a 9 day stay at the Ritz Kapalua. Our stay has been noteworthy for the wonderful service we have received.

It started with a phone call from the hotel just as we were leaving home. They needed the room in the category we had booked, so we're letting us know they had upgraded us. We really appreciated the hotel touching base, rather than having to deal with any changes after a full day of travel.

Check in was smooth. Our room is wonderful, with a large lanai. Our housekeepers have been top notch, and all the staff very polite.

The pools are all lovely, our only comment being that with a fairly large number of young children it would be nice if the adults pool was separated.

There are 3 excellent beaches within walking distance, and having chairs and towels at the close beach (DT Fleming) makes it very simple.

The food poolside and at the coffee cafe has all been good. We used the Honolua store for many sundries, including drinks for the lanai.

The RCK met and exceeded all of our expectations.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family