One night stopover, room was large, clean and tidy, with all the amenities you would expect of a more expensive hotel.
Plenty of working space with good wifi, parking no problem. a nice selection of real ale at pub prices.
staff were very helpful. short £5 taxi ride into city center
Breakfast cooked to order,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The County Arms, Truro is one of Truro's most popular places to meet, eat, drink and now stay. County Arms offer 33 top quality en-suite bedrooms, in addition to its popular bar and restaurant. The central mid-peninsula location makes this the perfect stopover for business trips and leisure breaks in Truro and Cornwall- Includes a 24 Hour reception desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The County Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The County Arms Hotel Truro
- The County Arms Truro, Cornwall