We stayed here for one night after a family wedding, having previously booked through a local radio station's deal site.
We arrived quite late and were checked in by the night porter. Unfortunately the electronic key card wasn't working and after 15 minutes or so of the night porter trying to open the door, we managed to gain access. But we couldn't lock the door from the inside.
However, the room was very good, tastefully decorated, with plenty of tea/coffee. The beds were very comfortable. The en-suite was clean with a nice powerful shower.
We didn't sample the breakfast, as we had a welcome lie-in.
Would recommend this hotel and would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The County Arms, Truro is one of Truro's most popular places to meet, eat, drink and now stay. County Arms offer 33 top quality en-suite bedrooms, in addition to its popular bar and restaurant. The central mid-peninsula location makes this the perfect stopover for business trips and leisure breaks in Truro and Cornwall- Includes a 24 Hour reception desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The County Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The County Arms Hotel Truro
- The County Arms Truro, Cornwall