“Good food”
Review of Flourish Cafe

Flourish Cafe
Ranked #67 of 192 Restaurants in Truro
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Most of the menu information is on boards on the wall behind the serving area. You order at the till and your order is brought to your table.

The menu appealed to me and I had a toasted sandwich and a hot chocolate. Both were very tasty.

Service was rather slow considering there were no other orders being made at the time, and the tables could've done with a bit of a wipe down. I hope the landlord cleans/paints the ceiling soon too as the mould doesn't look good.

As I said, my food and drink were both enjoyable and reasonably priced but while I will return at some point, it probably won't be at the top of my list.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We love this place. Slightly quirky surroundings (try sitting in the “vault”) My wife has a wheat allergy and it is brilliant as most of the food is gluten free. Lovely quiches and salads. Excellent bacon sandwich and cakes to die for. We visit every time we shop in Truro. Our cafe of choice.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Found this little place by chance and they do the best hot chocolate around.The staff are friendly.will definitely call here again when next in Truro.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Came here for lunch with family. They been several times but this was my first visit. Can't believe I've not been here before. Really lovely decor and comfy chairs.
Can highly recommend the avocado, bacon salad with goats cheese.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

lovely wholesome food with good traditional choices available. Great coffee and friendly staff that despite being busy were very welcoming