All reviews sea view wedding party lovely hotel sea front the general manager comfortable bed function room an overnight stay no lift full english enjoyable stay stayed for one night clacton pier lovely room bar staff yogurt short break
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Revisited this hotel and found it was still clean, comfortable and friendly. Most places you experience for a second time never seem as good as the first time but I felt this was just as good or even better. Well worth a visit.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
kingscliffemployee, General Manager at The Kingscliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Good evening

I would like to thank you for reviewing your stay for the second time around. I am pleased that you have enjoyed both visits to us here at The Kingscliff Hotel, and we hope to see you return in the near future.

Kind regards

Marc Skinner

Reviewed 19 October 2016

My sister and I recently stayed at the Kingscliff for the weekend. Our room was absolutely spotless and finished to a high standard as was the rest of the hotel. We enjoyed a lovely dinner in the restaurant as well as an excellent afternoon tea. As nice as the hotel was, it was the staff who make this hotel as absolute must-visit. Both Jess and Ellie offered exceptional service with a friendly and welcoming manner and are a true credit to the business.

It was refreshing to see a business investing so much in exploring different ways to reman successful & viable, offering what seemed to be a comprehensive wedding package as well as restaurant deals and the afternoon teas.

We have family and friends in the area and we will definitely be recommending this hotel to them.

Room Tip: We upgraded to a sea-view - room was high quality with a great rain shower
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Good evening,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise us of your recent stay, it is certainly nice to hear such generous and supportive comments towards our staff and our business, praise shall be given accordingly.

I would also like to show our appreciation for recommending us to your friends and family, we look forward to welcoming them, and yourselves in to The Kingscliff Hotel.

Kind regards
Marc Skinner

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Only had lunch here but was so impressed with the great feel of the place we booked up for New Years eve celebration dinner with stayover. Lunch was delis. and Ellie looked after us wonderfully, really impressed.
Booked a sea view room,the view is outstanding.
Can't wait for new year!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The Kingscliff was a lovely place to stay. The staff could not have been more helpful and were just so nice. It is a short walk across the road to the great beaches. Within walking distance along the seafront to the pier and into the town. In my opinion it is an ideal place to stay as you are away from the hustle and noise of the main area. Very quiet and relaxing. Children friendly, my grandson just loved sitting at the window looking out over the sea. Food was great too.

Room Tip: Sea View corner room
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Arrived late, large car park to rear still had plenty of spaces and check in no problem - room in very good order... comfy, clean and well decorated. Excellent breakfast (compliment to server Jess, the kind of staff that are worth their weight in gold) ended a thoroughly enjoyable stay; I used it for business travel but its proximity to the sea will make it a good holiday hotel as well. Would happily stay here again if ever in the area, in fact I wouldn't look to book anywhere else.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business