I visited this place this weekend for a one day outing with my friends....
The food and the activities were good
The place is just 2 Hrs drive from Bangalore(Via Nice road)
Friendly and courteous staff always at your service
The rapids in the Bheemeshwari were amazing and made the coracle ride exciting...
After participating in all the activities I seriously wanted to take a dip in the water.... But the resort doesn't have a pool or provision to get into the Bheemeshwari river.....
Barring this the resort is a great place to hangout with friends and hope the resort makes some provisions in the future for the tourists to take a dip in the flowing stream which will greatly enhance the tourist's experience.....
The route to Bheemeshwari fishing camp via Sangam/Muthati is in a bad shape take the route which goes via Halaguru....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The River Cauvery is hardly what one would call tame. Its course includes gorges, waterfalls, rapids, dense forests and much more. The Bheemeshwari Adventure and Nature Camp is a paean to this majestic river. A wonderful mix of delightful nature and wild adventure, this camp is close enough for easy access and far enough to cut yourself off from the everyday humdrum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, MakeMyTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Jungle Lodges - Bheemeshwari Nature & Adventure Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jungle Lodges Bheemeshwari Fishing & Nature Camp Hotel Mandya
- Jungle Lodges Bheemeshwari Fishing And Nature Camp
- Jungle Lodges - Bheemeshwari Nature & Adventure Camp Karnataka/Mandya