“You've lost a regular patron”
Review of Europa

Europa
Ranked #36 of 48 Restaurants in Bryanston
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Very disappointed in greed of Europa Bryanston I ordered red cappuchino & was advised by waitress that an extra portion (small) of honey will be charged for, even though previous times I was not charged - what about the money saved on sugar I will not use (& I could use as many sugar as are on table) In protest I ordered a glass of tap water - well done Europa on disappointing a regular patron. I will not be back as there are many other coffee shops in this area who give great service for the high prices. Disappointing after coming to your coffee shop so often.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Europa

Reviewed 22 April 2016

The service is quick, the coffee is good and you know what you are getting when you place your order. We enjoy this brand and the selection on the menu. A good trusty old friend.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

The coffee has been scorched on the two separate occasions I visited. They also fail to use skim milk in "skinny" flat whites - using "low fat" milk instead. Otherwise food is reasonable.

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

We had to wait at least an hour for our food, other than that the food was nice. We even had to wait for almost 15 minutes to pay our bill :( the service here needs some work

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Food always good and well priced. Fantastic pizza's and great soups in winter. Great for a good coffee.