“Wonderful family meal”
Review of Mezepoli Nicolway

Mezepoli Nicolway
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Bryanston
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 22
Description: The award-winning Mezepoli has a vibe that appeals to a mix of leisure, business, tourist and family clientele. It’s about enjoying the moment and savouring the delicious variety of food on offer. Mediterranean Meze (tapas) is our signature style of dining - simple, fresh and flavourful, contemporary dishes to be savoured - while it also makes for easy mixing and matching of starter portion dishes.
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I really loved our meal at Mezepoli. The food was better than the other Greek restaurants we've tried in the area for similar prices, the service was absolutely excellent and the whole experience definitely was something to repeat, and often. Definitely the best tirosalata I've had in a Greek restaurant, and the calamari stuffed with feta was wonderful.

Pleasantly surprised that we were allowed to bring our own wine (R40 per bottle corkage), but the wine list was also excellent. Small selection but great wines.

We visited on a Tuesday night, didn't make a booking and they had plenty of space, but I've noticed that it gets busier over the weekends.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

excellent food . Real Mediterranean experience! excellent vibe . A bit pricey however. Great service , knowledgeable waitrons well designed restaurant , clean , on the ball. thoroughly enjoyed it

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Tried Mezepoli for the first time. I love the Meze and sharing way of eating. Food was all great. Hot and fresh and tasty. Had fallafel, houmous, tara to start and then haloumi salad with herring and squid heads
Only complaint was that sardines came late. Will definitely be back

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

A friend and I went for a light dinner, which was good. I had a grilled haloumi salad, which was one of the best I've had. My friend had haloumi and pita, which was also good. The service was excellent, with very attentive staff. I won't hesitate to recommend the restaurant.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Gave this place a try yesterday. Amazing food. Tried about 6 different tapas dishes. Some good and others great- stuffed calamari, sauted beef and chicken souvlaki were phenomenal. Seared salmon also very good. Fantastic service from our waitress!