“Excellent food & service!!”
Review of The Plough Inn

The Plough Inn
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Queensferry
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Excellent food and service - it's a must!! We have stooped here twice now and the food & service has been excellent each time!

1  Thank angela h

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here on a number of occasions now and every time the food and service is spot on. The carvery is definitely the best Sunday dinner around the Flintshire area, plenty of choice of meats and all the trimmings. Also hot and tasty!!

I’ve really enjoyed the meals when I’ve been mid week. The starters are all huge and presentation is top class my favourite are the fish cakes and potatoes skins. I’ve only tried the chicken in Stilton sauce for my main each time I’ve been as I’ve enjoyed it so much! The other mains do all look as good and portions are big. Homemade chips are delicious. If you have room for dessert try the chocolate cake and sticky toffee pudding.

On top of all this it’s brilliant value for money for the food and portion size your getting here.

1  Thank nicola28x
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Called in for a family meal, staff couldn't do enough for our boys. Not many places have somthing for all ages activity wise but at the plough both boys were very happy ages 7 & 14. Excellent service and everything we ordered was well presented and tasted amazing. I recommend this place highly and can't wait to return very soon. Thank you

1  Thank highlife2018
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Family meal, all meals where presented well and tasted amazing. The portions where a good size and the staff where very friendly. Would highly recommend we hope to return for another visit.

1  Thank johngreenwood132
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I have visited here on a number of occasions and always found the food and service to be exceptional even on busy days.
Monday evening was quiet and no one came to take a drink or food order from us.Likewise after plates were cleared we were not offered dessert or coffee.
we tgen had to ask for the bill at the bar.... needless to say I did give my feedback to the staff that evening who were apologetic.

I've only marked it down due to service this time, if the mark was only for food it would be 5stars, I've always been really happy with the food.

1  Thank Towbar100