All reviews sunday lunch llandrindod wells starters and mains small village cooked to perfection excellent meal beef thoroughly enjoyed our stay pot of tea cooked breakfast tasty food lovely room mid wales large group main course the pub warm welcome
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We had a family meal on Thursday evening at 8.00. Too late for me to eat normally but I had a delicious warm break roll and fantastic cauliflower soup. My husband had a lovely chicken curry. My son is very particular and he always has scampi. It was not on the menu but they did it anyway. Other members had a beautiful and delicious prawn cocktail. And clothes had the pork platter. It looked fantastic and they said it tasted the same. Steaks were cooked to perfection and the staff were very friendly and understanding. My daughter had panic attack and they dealt with that we'll giving ice and a cloth. Thank you.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Drag0narty
Reviewed 31 October 2017

It is a lovely place to eat, the service was exceptional, the food delicious. The atmosphere delightful! We did not feel one bit rushed and actually stayed for another pot of tea after we ate.
I would highly recommend it to anyone. If I am lucky enough to get back to Wales some day I would come here.

Room Tip: We only ate here but I would love to stay there if I come to Wales again. Coming from Canada is a long way! ☀️🇨🇦
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here whilst on a conference for work in Llandrindod Wells. Can't fault the rooms, clean, well presented, had everything we needed. Breakfast was delicious, choice of continental or cooked breakfast-only strange thing was no beans!
Evening meal was delicious, service was good.
Would recommend, lovely quiet B&B, no issues.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Stayed with a colleague for work trip. Fabulous warm welcome, lovely room, spotlessly clean. We had a very lovely meal and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Tracey and her team work hard to meet the needs of their guests.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2017

On my visit to Wales my family I went to the bell Inn for Sunday lunch which was excellent as on my visit last year, a warm welcome and great hospitality.

I hope to visit again next year and will certainly be visiting the bell for Sunday lunch.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family