“On holidays in Wales with my husband and we took my cousin here for a long lunch visit.”
Review of Bell Country Inn

Bell Country Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Llanyre
Bell Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Llanyre B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 October 2017

It is a lovely place to eat, the service was exceptional, the food delicious. The atmosphere delightful! We did not feel one bit rushed and actually stayed for another pot of tea after we ate.
I would highly recommend it to anyone. If I am lucky enough to get back to Wales some day I would come here.

Room Tip: We only ate here but I would love to stay there if I come to Wales again. Coming from Canada is a l...
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here whilst on a conference for work in Llandrindod Wells. Can't fault the rooms, clean, well presented, had everything we needed. Breakfast was delicious, choice of continental or cooked breakfast-only strange thing was no beans!
Evening meal was delicious, service was good.
Would recommend, lovely quiet B&B, no issues.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Stayed with a colleague for work trip. Fabulous warm welcome, lovely room, spotlessly clean. We had a very lovely meal and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Tracey and her team work hard to meet the needs of their guests.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2017

On my visit to Wales my family I went to the bell Inn for Sunday lunch which was excellent as on my visit last year, a warm welcome and great hospitality.

I hope to visit again next year and will certainly be visiting the bell for Sunday lunch.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Just had a meal at the Bell Inn on Saturday night
The Inn had a warm and friendly atmosphere, and was clean and comfortable
The food was excellent, the staff were friendly and helpful.
I would advise to book a table as the restaurant was very busy later

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Phil R

Been to Bell Country Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK