All reviewssunday lunchllandrindod wellsstarters and mainssmall villagecooked to perfectionexcellent mealbeefbar areathoroughly enjoyed our staypot of teacooked breakfasttasty foodlovely roommid waleslarge groupmain coursethe pub
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Stayed with a colleague for work trip. Fabulous warm welcome, lovely room, spotlessly clean. We had a very lovely meal and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Tracey and her team work hard to meet the needs of their guests.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2017

On my visit to Wales my family I went to the bell Inn for Sunday lunch which was excellent as on my visit last year, a warm welcome and great hospitality.

I hope to visit again next year and will certainly be visiting the bell for Sunday lunch.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Just had a meal at the Bell Inn on Saturday night
The Inn had a warm and friendly atmosphere, and was clean and comfortable
The food was excellent, the staff were friendly and helpful.
I would advise to book a table as the restaurant was very busy later

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Phil R
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Second visit to this inn for a meal. No complaints at all, service was helpful and efficient, atmosphere good as it was reasonably busy and the interior is nicely done out. Starter was pork platter which was really enjoyable. I had the swordfish as main course which I wouldn't bother with again as it was as bland as fish can be - but that was my choice so I can't complain. Price was reasonable and ales good. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017

My Wife & I have just returned after spending Sunday to Friday at this Inn whilst attending
the National Bowls Finals at Llandrindod Wells. We were thrilled to find such a welcoming place. Lynda and staff could not do enough to assist us so much so that we have provisionally booked for next year.Many thanks Lynda for all your hard work. It was much appreciated.

Room Tip: We used the disabled room and found it to be nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business