“Fantasttic stay :)”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front Porch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

wanderlus...
Brantford, Canada
“Fantasttic stay :)”
Reviewed 13 September 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed in April of this year. Mel and Freddie were very helpful and accommodating from the beginning. The rental is very clean, comfortable and peaceful. Its located on hill, with a beautiful view which we didn't mind (it gave us a good workout ;) Very close to town. I would definitely recommend this rental. We will be back for sure :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Denise T
“Perfect cottage for the budget conscious traveller”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

From this property you have a beautiful view of Stocking Island and Elizabeth Harbor, and the quiet location made this rental the perfect choice. The cottage is about five minutes walk from fish fry(local restaurants) and ten minutes walk from the heart of Georgetown (grocery stores, water taxis, bank, etc).
I enjoyed my stay at this lovely cottage. However, it is sparsely furnished ( no living room furniture, dining table, and stove), but is was suitable for my needs. The bedroom and bathroom were just as they were pictured.The internet service was fast.
This place is ideal for the budget conscious traveller and someone who will not have access to a vehicle. The cost of a taxi ride from the airport to the property is $30 one way.
Mel was most gracious is picking me up from the airport, showing me some of the local beaches, and keeping my luggage until cottage was ready. She was also most helpful in recommending a tour company and arranging a taxi for me.
I will definitely plan to stay here again in the future.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing