Brambles Lodge Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Penally
Brambles Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Penally B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 August 2011

The place could benefit with more regular cleaning schedules and a lot of airing.
A powerful smell of damp came drifting as soon as I opened the bedroom door, I could even smell the dampness in the wardrobe. The bathroom was appalling, dirty shower, curtains and shower mat. Bedding and towels were clean and fresh, the only positiveness of this place.
Overall, worst place I stayed in so far. Thanks, but not thanks

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 January 2011

Brilliant place,comfortable and welcoming. I think the -ve reports are a bit unfounded.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JohnB020
Reviewed 27 July 2010

Arrived for a 2 night stay here and didn't even stay the first night. Their website states that the property is a 10 minute walk to Tenby in fact it is a 45 minute walk to Tenby and a good 10 minute car ride. The B&B itself is run down, shabby and the "reception" is smelly. We decided we couldn't even spend one night there and so left and had to pay again for another hotel actually in Tenby itself. The room was run down and very old. In fact there were magazines in the room from 1998!!!! The sheets were clean but I just could not stay there!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Pinkmoyley01
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Since this young couple have taken over Brambles Lodge, Bed & Breakfast accommodation, we have had the honour of staying there on very many occasions. Their hospitality knows no bounds and they run the premises single-handed, provinding excellent, clean accommodation. Their breakfasts would compare with any FIRST CLASS hotel accommodation and they have a great variety of choice on their menu. Jan and Gerald are very welcoming and try to accommodate most requests of their guests, and in fact I would say they go overboard to make sure that their guests have a great time, recommending many local eateries, attractions, and sites of interest. In fact when people have been stuck for transport, Gerald, even during his busy schedule, has acted as an unpaid taxi driver! We have booked yet again for October, December and the New Year. During the time we have stayed at Brambles Lodge (3 years in all) we have met many regular patrons, who have enjoyed Jan & Gerald's hospitality as much as we have and who also return often, making it a very friendly, family, happy experience indeed. Jan and Gerald also hope to improve on their accommodation for 2010, and plans are afoot, so watch this space! The grumps who have written bad reviews on this accommodation, really should have gone to stay at a hotel if they expected 5 star hotel service, from a small, homely, friendly B & B! LORD JOHN & LADY PAULINE STURLEY.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ladyinwales
Reviewed 2 October 2009

I am very surprised about the negative reviews for Brambles Lodge. I have stayed here twice (in 2008 and 2009) while walking the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path - I found the owners (Jan and Gerald) to be the most friendly and welcoming owners of any of the guesthouses I stayed in along either stretch of the path. Also, the cooked breakfast was the most filling and generous. As for complaints about the decor, I found this quite charming myself (the negative reviews here must have been written by fans of minimalist modern decor - not my preference at all!).

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank MRFThorne

Been to Brambles Lodge Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK