Wow! A good B&B set in a romantic town.
- Rooms are beautifully furnished, and the atmosphere is great.
- Staff especially the front desk is excellent
- The building is magnificent, as are the rose gardens
- no hand basin in the bathroom
- kitchen is noisy at night, and this spoils the rooms immediately above
- noise from the lounge until 10pm at night is bothersome
- dinner is OK, but my rib-eye (why such a cheap cut?) was tough and undercooked
- breakfast is good, with each order cooked immediately. However, if there are no items you
want, you are out of luck, as there is minimal cereal or other goodies. The Hadsten House
in Solvang would be a good example of what one would expect. However, this is a small
place, and one should not expect everything.
But these are quibbles and I want to come again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ballard Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballard Hotel Ballard