See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Went there for work and enjoyed every second of my stay there. The staff is very nice. The rooms are clean and very comfortable and the restaurant serves very good food as well. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Visited in March at a low season everything in the hotel is closed. The chalet is warm enough for winter months. Not enough light in the living room. Big problem with huge ants around the coffee machine! Dirty bathroom with one light spot hanging from the ceiling. Receptionists very friendly. Wouldn’t pay more than 200 euro for this place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kon S
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We loved our stay with my wife! All rooms look fresh and modern after having been redone, and are super comfortable. The personnel were lovely and shared lots of information about surroundings. And of course, the views of the lake were breathtaking. We will be back!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

This is such a lovely hotel.
I visited a couple of years back and decided to come back with my girlfriend. The hotel has been completely refurbished, the bedrooms look really nice and clean.
The area is lovely if you like outdoors, with its lake and mountains.
And because it's so close to Geneva, it is very convenient if you you're coming from London.
I highly recommend it!!

1  Thank Jeremy R
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I spent a couple of days at Hotel de la Verniaz with my wife. We were welcomed by the owner who made sure we were as comfortable as possible throughout our stay.

The hotel offers an incredible view on the lake. The cuisine is refined. Rooms are renovated, clean and silent.

I cannot but recommend staying in this hotel. We flew in from Montreal to Geneva for business, then went to Evian-les-Bains to relax a couple of days. A great pick!

Also, for the history enthusiasts like myself, the owner knows countless stories about the hotel's history and the region!