“Beautiful Blue Palm Villa”
View of the swimming pool and Coral Bay.
View of the swimming pool and Coral Bay. View of the kitchen and new stainless steel appliances.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of the swimming pool and Coral Bay.
View of the kitchen and new stainless steel appliances.
View of Great Room.
View of the king bed in the Master Bedroom.
Pictures in the Master Bedroom.
View from the covered deck of the Master Bedroom.
View of the king bed in the Upper Bedroom.
Upper Bedroom.
View of kitchenette in Upper Bedroom.
View of Coral Bay from the Upper Bedroom covered deck.
View of the king bed in the Lower Bedroom.
Lower Bedroom.
View of Coral Bay from the Lower Bedroom covered deck.
View of the second deck, which gets sun all day.
View looking toward the swimming pool.
View from the driveway toward the swimming pool.
Distant view of Blue Palm Villa.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Naturalwa...
Manassas, Virginia
“Beautiful Blue Palm Villa”
Reviewed 13 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

My husband and I rented Blue palm Villa with two other couples to celibate my 50th birthday. We loved the property. The set up was perfect with the living area in the center and the bedrooms on the outer edges we had plenty of space to gather but we also had enough privacy. We stayed in the upper bedroom and felt like we had our own little apartment.
The views were amazing! It was so relaxing waking up to that view morning. Each night going to bed listening to the frogs lullaby as the breeze from the trade winds gently flows in through the screen door was heaven. The well equipped kitchen had everything we needed on the days we cooked in. I even found a rolling pin to make cinnamon rolls one morning. The outside speakers allowed us to listen to music while socializing by the pool, looking down on beautiful coral bay.
The villa is located near Coral Bay "the quite side of the island". We love to stay on that side of the island. There are enough restaurants and shops yet it truly feels like an island paradise. The villa was close to all the northern beaches and just a short drive into Cruz Bay, It is only a few minutes down to Coral Bay and our favorite little hang out Skinny Legs.
We loved our stay at the palm Villa and would recommend it to anyone looking for a true island get away! The Pools we very gracious hosts and easy to work with every step of the way.

Liked best: The view
Liked least: The pool was a little too cool. A heater might have been nice. But it was probably the time of year we were there,
Travelling group: Friends
Reviewed 14 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Blue Palm Villa – St John USVI
9 Nights in August 2012
We stayed at the Villa for the first time this year. I have a family of 5 and it was our second vacation to the island as a family. The island is well documented as wonderful and the house was better than expected. I knew it would be a great place to call home for our trip and it was perfect in all respects: Great owners to work with, a nice meet-and-greet as you arrive, easily accessible yet very private, clean and comfortable, and a floor plan that works well for almost any occasion or family.
Our family had rented another home on our last trip to the island and I knew exactly what I wanted this trip. It met all my expectations and will not have to research where to stay next trip back. I just hope it is available! Thank you Woody and Joan
Mike Martin – Austin TX

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Tx
Reviewed 11 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Liz O
Fredericksburg
“Complete relaxation!”
Reviewed 30 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

This villa is so beautiful with everything available you could want - from a pool, great kitchen, grill and private, beautiful rooms. My son, daughter in law, grandson and 2 friends came with me for a week of beaches, snorkeling and drinking rum. Great restaurants a short drive away and beaches with soft sugar white sand. I awoke the last morning trying to figure out how I could retire there.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the pool and the beaches - not crowded
Liked least: the roads - straight up, around and down on the left hand side
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Reviewed 16 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing