Review Highlights
Adventure hiking but worth the effort

Not a Disneyland kind of place. You have to actually climb rocks holding onto an old slimy rope... read more

Reviewed 9 August 2018
zialater
Annapolis, Maryland
via mobile
A small paradise

I went there with a local taxi driver, other ways i could never know this place. We share one ouzo... read more

Reviewed 26 June 2018
STEVE M
Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Don't bring your cars. Be prepared to walk in the heat. Make sure you have hiking equipment and safety gear. Definitely don't bring the children.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I'm reluctant to give a review because one of the best things about our visit was the solitude so I don't want too many people finding it. We heard one set of people get out of a car, and evidently decided it was too much effort to scramble the few yards to the most idyllic, cool, beautiful pools.

4  Thank Alistair E
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Like my title says... Not really.
A place with very nice nature.
It doesn't really feel like you are in Greece anymore.
Pretty hard terrain to walk around in, but worth it.
It's like a valley in a forest of leaf trees, with a spring of fresh water in the bottom.
Check it out!

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

The road there is terrible with no asphalt. No way for a normal car to go. I left the car and I went on foot. 15 minutes of walking and the sun was shining. Not good.
When we arrived there, we realized that you need to have trekking equipment to reach the waterfall because there was no path (again) and there were water everywhere. Not so good idea to cross with normal shoes.
Not worth at all.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

A bit of a walk to get to but the reward is a beautiful cool gorge with running water, the only water for many miles around. The surounding area has old archeological sites such as a tower an asklepion and church and rarely visited so you usually have them all to yourself.