All reviewsthe ownermanuel antonionice poolbeautiful locationoff the beaten pathsound of the wavesair conditioningocean viewrip currentssitting areasandy beachhidden treasurethank you so muchlow pointoff the highwaycheeseburgerbe careful
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed overnight last minute on way from Monteverde to Manuel Antonio. Wished we could stay longer, rooms are nice, beach, pool and grounds are great, but above all service was fantastic. One staff showed us a local sloth and another lent my son his own surf board! Dinner and breakfast were both great, fresh to order and served in a newly renovated open area with beach view. The owner (Eddie) was around with good advice for local sights. Will definitely go back on next trip to CR.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Fuimos mi esposo, nuestra hija (5 años) y yo y la verdad es que TODO estuvo súper lindo, el hotel tiene una excelente ubicación, la playa es enorme, limpia y preciosa con unos atardeceres magníficos, TODO el personal del hotel súper atentos en todo momento, el desayuno muy bueno y las cenas fueron manjares, el chef es un éxito, la verdad estamos muy contentos y esperamos seguir yendo. Muchas gracias!!!

I went with my husband and my daughter (5 years old) and to be honest everything was extraordinary. The hotel has an excellent location. The beach is huge, clean and has breathtaking sunsets. All personnel was so very kind at all time. We had good options for breakfasts and dinners were DELICIOUS... thanks Chef!!! We are truly happy with our time there and we hope we can go back soon. Thank you so much!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Eu2017
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

My friend and I walked down for a sunset supper. I had the Casado con pescado- the fish was delicious, as were the beets and plantain. My friend had the cerviche and also gave it a thumbs up.
The dining area was noisy due to a large party. Service was good.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank DVorahK
Reviewed 20 January 2017

We couldn't be happier with our choice of this hotel. Price was right and the accomodations above our expectations. The owner and staff really made this place a special experience for us. The kicker was the restaurant. I had mapped out all sorts of places from reviews on this site but decided to eat at the hotel as we got in late and driving in CR at night can be dangerous. The food was terrific and we ate there 3 nights in a row having the evening specials. The beach in front of the hotel is huge and uncrowded. There are signs for heavy current but we didn't find this to be the case. My 11 year old boogie boarded for hours on end. Again, I cannot say enough about the staff. The remembered our names, greeted us with smiles, and gave us helpful tips. The owner even showed us a sloth that was residing on the property.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a view and are good from what I could tell.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DAN S
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We were in Playa Bejuco for 2 weeks so visited 3-4 times for meals. First meal was awesome, but what we noticed the menu was diffferent everytime and so going back for something you liked was not there the next time.....Variety is good but when you are hankering a plate of calamari.....thats what a want! The service was awesome.....had several different servers and each one was friendly and attentative!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family