All reviewsthe ownermanuel antonionice poolbeautiful locationoff the beaten pathsound of the wavesair conditioningocean viewrip currentssitting areasandy beachhidden treasurethank you so muchlow pointoff the highwaycheeseburgerbe careful
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

My friend and I walked down for a sunset supper. I had the Casado con pescado- the fish was delicious, as were the beets and plantain. My friend had the cerviche and also gave it a thumbs up.
The dining area was noisy due to a large party. Service was good.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank DVorahK
Reviewed 20 January 2017

We couldn't be happier with our choice of this hotel. Price was right and the accomodations above our expectations. The owner and staff really made this place a special experience for us. The kicker was the restaurant. I had mapped out all sorts of places from reviews on this site but decided to eat at the hotel as we got in late and driving in CR at night can be dangerous. The food was terrific and we ate there 3 nights in a row having the evening specials. The beach in front of the hotel is huge and uncrowded. There are signs for heavy current but we didn't find this to be the case. My 11 year old boogie boarded for hours on end. Again, I cannot say enough about the staff. The remembered our names, greeted us with smiles, and gave us helpful tips. The owner even showed us a sloth that was residing on the property.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a view and are good from what I could tell.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DAN S
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We were in Playa Bejuco for 2 weeks so visited 3-4 times for meals. First meal was awesome, but what we noticed the menu was diffferent everytime and so going back for something you liked was not there the next time.....Variety is good but when you are hankering a plate of calamari.....thats what a want! The service was awesome.....had several different servers and each one was friendly and attentative!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Seashellie87
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

My family & I spent our Thanksgiving holiday at the Hotel Delfin. We cannot say enough about our stay. The views are breathtaking especially at sunset. The rooms are very clean. Everyone was so friendly. They went above & beyond. The food was delicious & the drinks were top notch!!!! They were very accommodating with our children. We even got to see a sloth that was sleeping in a palm tree right on the property. We have already started planning our trip back next year. I highly recommend this place.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

We loved staying here for so many reasons. The view. The cleanliness. The wonderful staff. The beach is quiet and clean. We will always stay here when we visit this country. And don't listen to others saying the dog here is scary. She's a wonderful rottweiler who loves food and belly rubs!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple