“I loved it very much!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

caterinab...
Edolo, Italy
“I loved it very much!”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in August 2017

It has been one of my best holidays ever. Amazing house with an amazing view over the sea, and very close to the cute town of Selca. The house's owners are very kind. I can't wait to come back there again!

Management Response
8 Apr 2018
Thank you very much for your review! We really enjoyed having you as our guests. We honestly hope we will have the pleasure of hosting you again!
LenaB2522
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in September 2017

I had opportunity to celebrate my b-day here with my friends! The terrace with lounge is great for hanging out and enjoying playing ping pong :D Luka was great host and offered to us help with making barbecue - it was delicious!
I believe it would also be a great experience for older people since the neighborhood is calm and house has two big and sunny terraces - the location is 2 km from sea.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Apr 2018
Thank you very much for your review! We really enjoyed having you as our guests. We hope we will have the pleasure of hosting you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing