All reviews quiet area free wifi living room full kitchen bond laundry
Reviewed 8 August 2017

From the moment we arrived at the Chancellor Executive Apartments, we were greeted by the warm smiles of friendly staff, who weren't bothered one bit by our many questions :) The room was a spacious one bedroom, which had everything you needed for a short or long stay. It was clean and modern - I couldn't fault it. The pricing was also reasonable. They don't offer free wifi, but I understand that it's serviced apartments. Other than that, we were really pleased with what they had to offer and will be visiting again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank terracottapie1
chancellormanagement, reception at Chancellor Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Terra,
We are so pleased to hear that our staff could help you out with your enquiries. As we are serviced apartment with all individual owners within our complex, our internet is provided by 3rd party company, therefore charges do apply at a small outlay however we are glad to hear this was not an inconvenience for you and we would love to welcome you back on your next visit.
Thank you and regards, Chancellor Executive Apartments Management.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I stayed at Chancellor Executive Apartments for 3 nights. The staff at the front desk are very friendly and are very willing to help. I checked in after-hours, around 7pm, so it was outside reception hours, however there is a very easy after hours service that assisted me with getting my keys for my room. Free tea, coffee and milk, very clean rooms with a huge living room and kitchen space. Exceeded my expectations. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher room, with pool view are very nice
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 725d0bbie
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

On arrival - the reception was closed (6pm) with a sign saying 'back in 5 minutes'. After 10 mins we called and were told we had missed the sign on the outside of the window re after hours checkin and to get our keys from a safe outside. Managed that ok but not a great start. Signs at reception certainly not welcoming - more about what you will be required to pay for if you run out of items in your room.
In the room - my television was non fictional, the toilets was dirty (inside and out) and even though I am reasonably able - after 15 mins fiddling. With the bedside clock I could. It set the time. The after hours reception told me nothing could be done til the morning. I went to work somewhat hopeful the next day - but unfortunately came back to a television that had been 'repaired' but that means you only get food network and SBS , a toile t clean externally but not internally. This time reception managed to retune television after another complaint.
The air filter in the bathroom is hardly visible - covered with a carpet of dust.
Bed is too firm and so are pillows. Unfortunately I had no other options but I would certainly not recommend. Wifi is not free as well.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dclancy2013
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Huge room , great equipment , friendly staff ...kettle broke , replaced immediately . we have stayed in many such apartments over the years on business and pleasure and this was one of the best . Well located , no shortage of cheap quality take away due to the closeness of the University . Bed was firm, big and very comfortable .

Just the one flaw , would be wary of a summer stay ..just the one A/C in the lounge room and the bedroom , despite a fan would be a hot proposition !!

Room Tip: Probably a backfacing bedroom looking over the ponds
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank RobMcM
chancellormanagement, Front Office Manager at Chancellor Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for such a positive review. Here at Chancellor Executive Apartments, we pride ourselves in professional service, and outstanding customer care. In regards to maintenance or inventory that needs to be replaced, we have reception, caretaker, and housekeeping staff that are always prompt to assist our guests.
Our location, Varsity Lakes, is a prime position for any stay. We are a walk away from restaurants, shops, café’s, and Bond University. The city only being a 15 minute arrive away!
We are so thankful that you enjoyed your stay here at Chancellor Executive, and we can’t wait to see you again soon! 
Chancellor Executive Management Team.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I stayed at the Chancellor for 6 nights. The staff are really friendly - always a welcoming smile. The room was spacious and well appointed however cleanliness could be better. Fan in the bedroom very noisy so I didnt use it - left the air con going all the time instead. The air con control unit is on the balcony and blew out extremely hot air - very uncomfortable as it heated the floor, chairs and table far too much.

Regaerdless of the negatives I would consider staying here again.

The location was great easy walk to shops etc. The area was very relaxed, hard to believe I was on the Gold Coast.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Liccy
chancellormanagement, Front Office Manager at Chancellor Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Dear valued guest,

We take pride in our standard of professional and friendly staff, and we are glad our customer service exceeded your expectations.

Our fully furnished 1 bedroom apartments are very spacious with a large kitchen and dining area, a lovely bedroom and a bathroom with full laundry amenities.

We have a very high standard of cleanliness, and we apologise that on this occasion, you did not find it to be up to expectation. However, please rest assured, we are continually looking for ways to improve. That being said, guests are more than welcome to contact reception in regards to any cleanliness or maintenance issues that arise throughout your stay. We have housekeeping, caretaker and reception staff that will go above and beyond to fix any issues and to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

We are glad we were able to provide you with a cold air conditioner to comfort you throughout your stay. In regards to the control unit being located on the balcony, all units that offer air conditioning, have this control located outside. To function, air conditioners have to blow hot air out, to be able to send cool air inside. That being said, we are happy you were able to stay cool inside on our summer days here on the Gold Coast.

Varsity lakes is a perfect location for any stay. Our building is walking distance from shops, divine restaurants and local activities and we are pleased to hear that you appreciated this. Chancellor Executive Apartments is a very quiet and serene location and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you for your positive review.

Chancellor Executive Management Team.