Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
Snaptravel
All reviews beautiful place great experience front office daily life nice staff water fountain must visit place food quality special thanks weight loss top notch special mention every guest health care personal attention look forward mental health
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2021

We stayed at Nimba as a family with our 10 year old son.
The infrastructure is very good, the staff is super friendly and amazing. We were well taken care of by the Doctors, Therapists, Canteen staff and everyone at Nimba.
Food is good quality and plenty of healthy choices throughout the day.
Yoga teachers are one of the best we have seen. I would highly recommend Nimba for a good detox and a stay close to nature.
We will be back soon. Thank you everyone at Nimba.
Sachin

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2021

I stayed in Nimba Nature Cure & Holistic Centre recently for a week. The treatment in terms of Ayurvedic and Naturapathy Therapies ware very effective. The doctors there take a lot of care to educate the patient as to the problem or affliction and make them aware of what sort of changes are necessary in their lifestyle and diet in order for them to lead a better life. The best part about it was the health awareness and I began to love getting up early, practise Yoga and started respecting my body. The experience from Booking With Mrs Meenakshi, reception, Accupuncture, Physiotherapy and Diet control was amazing.

Room tip: Pramukha room was amazing
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

A perfect wellness retreat.
The therapies were excellent and so was the yoga
The food was rightfully controlled by Priti their knowledgable diet specialist.
The routine of a wake up call at 4.45 and the walk to the kriya centre , the acupressure walk are all part of our memories.
The staff was very warm and welcoming.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Nimba nature cure and holistic centre the name itself is very well choosen .it is really holistic care,detoxification not only of our body but also of our mind .I experienced there a full 21days habit formation period and in reality became habitual of that place and everything around there . Miss that milieu.
About the treatment- i had a drastic change in my cervical spondylosis amd lumber spondylosis.And
That place helped me in stress management which eventually relieved me off my aches .nowadays it is not just physical ailment but also psychosomatic problems that has no diagnosis.and nimba is the best place to heal your mind ,soul amd body . .they give us overall treatment so that we heal in a holistic manmer.the therapies ( number of different Different ),accupuncture,Raga therapy(it is a really out of the world experience,you will just forget about the the material world) yoga (twice a day ) ,good food ,walking that we are supposed to do so smartly planned that we even dont feel like we hace walked so much....,meditation amd so much to do .a very entertaining schedule they provide us .

About the people-everyone is so caring their sole purpose is to treat us with care amd love. You might make friends there.no feeling of professionalism,.special thanks to
Dr shaji -CMO,
Dr hetal-physio
Dr bushra-physio
Mrs suchita-raga therapy
Ms rina-yoga therapist
Mr bharat-yoga therapist
Amit talvar sir -he is a very down to earth for amy problem just go to him .amd it will be solved
Meenaxi mam -sales and marketing
I can name everyone there .everyone there is helping you in different different form .
So never take second opinion about nimba .you will get so much knowledge there.
Thanku nimba family.i will cherish these memories forever and will always look forward to come there again .

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Nimba Nature care was the most amazing experience I ever had in my entire life. My entire way of seeing life and living life changed. I lost 8 kgs in 15 days . My mom lost 6 kgs and her back pain which she was suffering from past 15-16 years was reduced by 90 % . Another amazing thing about nimba is that we were not forced to do anything. The diet , exercises, yoga , consultation , routine , therapies , everything was Flexible for us. Not only my body but also my mind detoxification happened there. The best thing about nimba is its management and the people working there , i.e. Nimba is not a health care centre but a family and a hell lot of memories. Thankyou Nimba
Special thanks to -
Dr. Illakya
Dr. Harsha
Dr. Kajal
Munmun mam
And all the recruited staff of Nimba
Hope to visit soon .
For once I forgot about this covid 19 stress when I was in Nimba as all the measures along with the test reports and government guidelines were strictly followed there. THANKYOU NIMBA ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Date of stay: July 2021