Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews beautiful place great experience front office daily life nice staff water fountain must visit place food quality special thanks weight loss top notch special mention every guest health care personal attention look forward mental health
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

A perfect wellness retreat.
The therapies were excellent and so was the yoga
The food was rightfully controlled by Priti their knowledgable diet specialist.
The routine of a wake up call at 4.45 and the walk to the kriya centre , the acupressure walk are all part of our memories.
The staff was very warm and welcoming.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Nimba nature cure and holistic centre the name itself is very well choosen .it is really holistic care,detoxification not only of our body but also of our mind .I experienced there a full 21days habit formation period and in reality became habitual of that place and everything around there . Miss that milieu.
About the treatment- i had a drastic change in my cervical spondylosis amd lumber spondylosis.And
That place helped me in stress management which eventually relieved me off my aches .nowadays it is not just physical ailment but also psychosomatic problems that has no diagnosis.and nimba is the best place to heal your mind ,soul amd body . .they give us overall treatment so that we heal in a holistic manmer.the therapies ( number of different Different ),accupuncture,Raga therapy(it is a really out of the world experience,you will just forget about the the material world) yoga (twice a day ) ,good food ,walking that we are supposed to do so smartly planned that we even dont feel like we hace walked so much....,meditation amd so much to do .a very entertaining schedule they provide us .

About the people-everyone is so caring their sole purpose is to treat us with care amd love. You might make friends there.no feeling of professionalism,.special thanks to
Dr shaji -CMO,
Dr hetal-physio
Dr bushra-physio
Mrs suchita-raga therapy
Ms rina-yoga therapist
Mr bharat-yoga therapist
Amit talvar sir -he is a very down to earth for amy problem just go to him .amd it will be solved
Meenaxi mam -sales and marketing
I can name everyone there .everyone there is helping you in different different form .
So never take second opinion about nimba .you will get so much knowledge there.
Thanku nimba family.i will cherish these memories forever and will always look forward to come there again .

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Nimba Nature care was the most amazing experience I ever had in my entire life. My entire way of seeing life and living life changed. I lost 8 kgs in 15 days . My mom lost 6 kgs and her back pain which she was suffering from past 15-16 years was reduced by 90 % . Another amazing thing about nimba is that we were not forced to do anything. The diet , exercises, yoga , consultation , routine , therapies , everything was Flexible for us. Not only my body but also my mind detoxification happened there. The best thing about nimba is its management and the people working there , i.e. Nimba is not a health care centre but a family and a hell lot of memories. Thankyou Nimba
Special thanks to -
Dr. Illakya
Dr. Harsha
Dr. Kajal
Munmun mam
And all the recruited staff of Nimba
Hope to visit soon .
For once I forgot about this covid 19 stress when I was in Nimba as all the measures along with the test reports and government guidelines were strictly followed there. THANKYOU NIMBA ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2021 via mobile

Very nice place. Friendly and all the time willing to help staff. Good food. Therapies by Kerala staff is top notch. Highly recommended. Due to COVID , some maintenance was needed but everything was sorted quickly. They have many add on and fun activities to keep guests engaged.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2021

This place was recommended by my friend Girish Rodiyal"

Had visited Nimba Nature Cure, found amazingly refreshing and spiritual experience along with Naturopathy.

I found Nimba’s ambience very divine! Near the entrance, Lord Buddha’s large statue drenching in water fountain welcomes every guest.
Further down, 10 large fingers in the ground symbolizes a tree of life, giving warm feelings of care for the nature! Very blissful indeed!
It was an amazing stay, good ambience nice staff and excellent therapies.

It is close to nature and greenery. Enjoyed my stay and met wonderful people out there.

Their yoga department is great along with other facilities and any one going should definitely take a personal yoga session.

Well, it was my best 10 days gift I gave to myself… Now, at 46, I feel like a new man! Not to exaggerate but every cell of my body now feels alive and dancing – fully detoxed and rejuvenated. It’s my desire to visit Nimba every year.

Date of stay: May 2021