“Ideal for two and the view alone was worth the...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 2 Dormy House

2 Dormy House nothing between us and the sea
Brancaster beach, wide and sandy, space for everyone! We love breakfast whilst surveying the tide
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
2 Dormy House nothing between us and the sea
Brancaster beach, wide and sandy, space for everyone!
We love breakfast whilst surveying the tide
Relaxing at No 2
Bath time
Dressing table and towels, what more does a lady want!
Who thought time in the kitchen could be so therapeutic
Time for bed
Romantic picnic for two?
The cosy bathroom, small but perfectly formed.
Look at my parking and two mins walk to the Ship Inn and five to the beach.
Time to relax, its wine o'clock
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
David P
Balcombe, United Kingdom
“Ideal for two and the view alone was worth the rental fee”
Reviewed 11 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

The apartment is small, but perfectly formed, ideal for 2 people. Having spent weeks(months actually my wife is VERY picky) trying to find accommodation in the Brancaster/Thornham area I suddenly came across 2 Dormy House. It had everything we needed including fast wi-fi, which for me was essential. We spent four nights in the apartment from 30 June to 4 July, which turned out to be just about the hottest 4 days for a century or two. Whilst wiltingly hot outside the apartment was always refreshingly cool.. The view for the windows looked across the marsh to the beach, about half a mile away, were fantastic.
Would I recommended the apartment? Yer certainly. Will we be going again? You bet!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Jul 2015
Thank you for your review. You were my first guest so very special. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Amy
BellaG78
Lincoln
“Mrs”
Reviewed 10 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

A perfect weekend at the Dormy House!
We love Brancaster and have stayed in hotels and cottages there and the villages surrounding for over 15years. I have to say 2 Dormy House is a firm
favourite! The flat is light and airy, yet cosy too and has been decorated stylishly in cool blues and whites- it has a lovely fresh 'seaside feel'.
The bed is super comfy with crisp cotton sheets- really luxurious and you can look straight out to sea from the bed!

The location is fantastic. It is situated right at the end of the road leading to beautiful Brancaster beach, so perfectly located if you're a beach fan and it has sea views from all of the windows (we even saw a shooting star!) it's also a short walk from the Ship Inn where we had a lovely meal. There is a bus service which runs from the end of the road and drops off along the coast villages, which meant we could venture further for a meal without having to worry about anyone driving. I would recommend The Orange Tree at Thornham- great atmosphere and lovely food.
The gardens are beautiful, really well looked after and a real bonus to be able to use them, but we couldn't resist the beach! There is also masses of space for parking in the private driveway.
Brancaster harbour is a short drive away where you can get delicious seafood baguettes and salads. We picked these up for lunch and took them back to the beach.
This flat is the perfect getaway, the owners really have thought of everything- I would definitely recommend!! Looking forward to our next visit already!

Management Response
12 Jul 2015
Thank you for the response I'm pleased you havd such a lovely time and got to do so much exploring. I hope to welcome you again soon. Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing